• Cowboys 13+

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I don't have a great feeling about this one, worried that we might be a bit lost out there without Keating, similar with what happened against the Knights without Hodko.
Going to be optimistic though and say Dogs 1-12

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have momentum and need to keep it. We should win!

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dogs 13+. Still confident, despite injuries. Romelo or whoever is our new halfback should do well.
So even though you don't know who the halfback will be, you are making that prediction. What if our halfback ends up being Kane Cleal?

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So even though you don't know who the halfback will be, you are making that prediction. What if our halfback ends up being Kane Cleal?
You guys keep hammering this poor kid. He is passionate and a Bulldogs fan (no pun intended).

Give him some slack. I believe he means well!

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Keating does provide structure in our side, our 2nd half against manly was inspirational yet looked lost in attack in patches until barba scored in 78th minute. I just hope we win! Up the Dogs.

Grubber

Waterboy
Reaction score
With the cowboys short turnaround we should win & win easy..... Dogs 13+

Bonzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
With the cowboys short turnaround we should win & win easy..... Dogs 13+
Dunno if we would win easy,got to the keep the momentum going into the semis, although it should be a great match!

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Its going to be a tough game. Kasiano, our key forward is out. Keating is out. Halatau is STILL out.

Cowboys seem to have found some good form against tigers, and the cowboys need a win ALOT more then the dogs do.

So dogs by 40 or so

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its going to be a tough game. Kasiano, our key forward is out. Keating is out. Halatau is STILL out.

Cowboys seem to have found some good form against tigers, and the cowboys need a win ALOT more then the dogs do.

So dogs by 40 or so
Don't know about dogs by 40 but the Cows with the short turn around and not travelling to well (away from their home ground), I predict we should win by 14!

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dogs 13+. Still confident, despite injuries. Romelo or whoever is our new halfback should do well.
So if our new halfback is Jarrad Hickey he'd do well?

Loving your logic btw.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do you enjoy being an ass?
Oh only to those people who seem to take a joke seriously. Oh here's the quote :p

If you talk logic, a U10s team would get smashed by Parra in reality. I know you are only joking, but still. It would be like 100nil if Parra versed an Under 10's team.
Seems like bulldogs_fan is absolute about logic ;)

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Have a good feeling about this one, but its going to be another grind.
We will probably win this one, and drop short of 10 wins in a row next week against the knights at Newcastle...its been a while since we have managed to beat a wayne bennet side.

tezza1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If the cowboys played the way they did last week we should beat them by 13+. Graham and Tolman will give us a very fit pack. Graham provides great versatility for Barba. I tip the dogs by 14

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it will be a very very close match with the dogs winning by the narrow margin of 36 points

Status
Not open for further replies.