Official Bulldogs Twin Willows 08/04

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drink at the twin willows at bass hill (laundy) and they’re holding a jersey day event next saturday, the whole time and ex players will be there from 2pm. apparently laundy has asked the entire team some as a sponsorship event. if anyone’s keen, maybe we can have a kennel meet up (no nasheeds allowed)

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drink at the twin willows at bass hill (laundy) and they’re holding a jersey day event next saturday, the whole time and ex players will be there from 2pm. apparently laundy has asked the entire team some as a sponsorship event. if anyone’s keen, maybe we can have a kennel meet up (no nasheeds allowed)
Used to have a beer there after training when I was playing 'A' Grade for Bankstown. Lamby and Cement were regulars - I remember looking at Cement leaned over the bar and the size of his arms and back reminded me of a Mac truck...one of the players I admired and still do.

Enjoy the day - would love to be there - cheers from Kenya guys.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Used to have a beer there after training when I was playing 'A' Grade for Bankstown. Lamby and Cement were regulars - I remember looking at Cement leaned over the bar and the size of his arms and back reminded me of a Mac truck...one of the players I admired and still do.

Enjoy the day - would love to be there - cheers from Kenya guys.
"Kenya" make it?

I'll see myself out..

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll be at work about 800km away. But if you can convince everyone to hang around until December I'll be able to get there.