BULLDOGS TO WIN BY 13+

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi All

You might think I am Crazy but I believe the Bulldogs are specials today to have a big win 13+ against the sharks.

Sofar this year The Bulldogs have not been able to show any form and or put an 80min performance in let alone a half of footy.

Today is the day where everything will stick and go there way.

It might be hard for some to imagine but it will happen.. confidence will be gained and will have a solid rest of the year in readiness for a top 4 finish next year.

Let me know at 7pm if I an wrong.

I have put a $10 bet on for the bulldogs to win by 13+ and approx 5 to 6 players as anytime try scorers for a $31600 win.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
their a chance....of not getting smashed, i'd be surprised if we win let alone by 13+

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm going to start drinking too before games and post on here.... Wayyyyyy more fun!!!

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What is my Risk $10

Let's say the bulldogs get smashed then this is a feeling that is numb. It's like a break up. You get over it.

But if I am right and my chosen players also score a try then that is $31K I am cheering for.

But regardless DOGS will WIN 100%

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hi All

You might think I am Crazy but I believe the Bulldogs are specials today to have a big win 13+ against the sharks.

Sofar this year The Bulldogs have not been able to show any form and or put an 80min performance in let alone a half of footy.

It might be hard for some to imagine but it will happen.. confidence will be gained and will have a solid rest of the year in readiness for a top 4 finish next year.

I have put a $10 bet on for the bulldogs to win by 13+ and approx 5 to 6 players as anytime try scorers for a $31600 win.
Good luck mate but in my personal opinion, there’s a snowballs chance in hell we win 13+

Going through our starting 13...I’ve seen NSW cup squads in better shape and that’s not being sarcastic.

It sh!ts me to tears when we know the likely outcome, we are absolutely fully aware and prepared for what’s coming, and yet we still blow up deluxe after the game.

If we improve from last week and compete over 80mins, that’s a “win” this year... I maintain 2022 is the year to judge all and sundry.

Lastofus

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hi All

I picked them 7+

Bacon_Muffin

Waterboy
Reaction score
We will win tonight but not by 13+

Expecting us to score 5 or 6 tries has come from you smoking some really good stuff but good luck.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have the our doggies scoring 11-20 points total , thought that was fair.!!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm going to start drinking too before games and post on here.... Wayyyyyy more fun!!!
Be careful lol, once I was on the booze posting absolute shite and woke up to all these alerts hahahaha.