Bulldogs to miss out on key signing target Herman Ese'ese, two priorities remain

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im less concerned about missing Herman (Although I wouldnt mind having him back at the right price) than I am of Ramien and Api raising their prices.
We must not be taken for a ride and absolutely must not be paying big overs or extended contracts...

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another rumour. They will get one right eventually.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only one that doesn't rate Ese'ese?

And WTH!!?? We're prioritising a Hooker and Centre signing above a Prop forward!!!??? Something mustn't be right!
I agree that a hooker is one of the biggest priorities. We need a quality spine.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only one that doesn't rate Ese'ese?

And WTH!!?? We're prioritising a Hooker and Centre signing above a Prop forward!!!??? Something mustn't be right!
Sorry was late on the humour.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ramien and Koroisau have both increased their asking price, that alone is reason enough to pull out of negotiations, ramien was booted from his current club, koroisau is about to become clubless both think they are valued more because they are needed, incorrect neither are worth overs

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ramien was booted from his current club, koroisau is about to become clubless both think they are valued more because they are needed
That's how market prices work, supply and demand.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We don't need him, Ogden, Renuf, Faualo and RFM as a middle are all better.

Hermin would be dud signing like Napa

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ese'ese would be my 3rd signing out of them 3. Koroisau (was Turpin, rip) and Ramien best options available atm for their positions. Ese'ese is a bench Prop so I'm pretty confident we could get someone around the same ability anyways.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meh. Sure we need some good forwards but for some reason he doesn't seem like a player I'd pay overs for.
What we really need is one really fucking good forward. We shouldn't bother to even look at buying another forward until we sign a guy like David fafita!!!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really doubt the media knows what's going on with the negotiation process. We seem to be back in a position where the club is a closed book until they get a signature these days. Under the Dib regime negotiations were more likely to leak to the media.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Would have really liked Herman as he provides that balance of interchange in the middle third. For example;
14. JMK
15. Elliot (backrow)
16. Ese'Ese (middle third cover)
17. * any other fit big bopper

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Would have really liked Herman as he provides that balance of interchange in the middle third. For example;
14. JMK
15. Elliot (backrow)
16. Ese'Ese (middle third cover)
17. * any other fit big bopper
14. JMK
15. Ese'ese (now another Prop)
16. Napa
17. Elliott

is what I think it'll be for 2021, for 2020 Napa probably still starting and Smith/Sue/Toomaga on the bench