Bulldogs Team Announced to Face Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
also holdsworth adds much more versatilty to the squad, what the hell is moore to do if ennis or kimmorley get injured and he has a bench of hickey, armit, eastwood and gordon?
can always shuffle stagg into the halves. but i see your point.

but regardless of your point of holdsworth being a safe choice, i still dont think he deserves it.

C

chipandchase

We dont need 2 props on the bench. Hannant and Hodgson can both play big minutes and Eastwood can be used there if needed, as people have said our best bench is probably....

14. Armit
15. Eastwood
16. Gordon
17. Barba
agree 100%
i cant beleive Holdsworth is in front of Gordon, i can not even stop to think what Moore's stratagy is here.
Gordon was sensational against the warriors and set up the winning try.
he can also play centre and backrow
holdsworth is really only a five eight/ lock
there is no logic to the decision

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
So holsworth should be there incase something happens. Stagg can be shifted to halves etc. all other teams have to do deal with same things if they happen.

Now Holdsworth hasnt been bad but not better then Gordon who provides much more, being safe isnt going to win this premiership.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
agree 100%
i cant beleive Holdsworth is in front of Gordon, i can not even stop to think what Moore's stratagy is here.
Gordon was sensational against the warriors and set up the winning try.
he can also play centre and backrow
holdsworth is really only a five eight/ lock
there is no logic to the decision
yet Moore keeps picking DJ. That must tell you something. Moore see's the good in DJ, and a minority of the supporters also see why he gets picked week in week out.

Instead of every week people saying OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG DJ again nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :o, might be better to actually change the topic to something more constructive.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
how good is it to have everyone back?

would prefer holdsworth to be dropped over gordon

Anastabation

Reaction score
Nice side... note that he hasn't necessarily picked Holdsworth OVER Gordon... the fact Gordon is named could well mean he hasn't made that decision yet. The good news is... FULL STRENGTH. Keep this side together and the premiership may well be the clubs destiny...

Maltese Bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
ahhh its great having a full strength team to pick from and having players fighting for there positions... Gordon still might get a run, who knows... it says the side will be finalised just before kick off so i guess we will have to wait and see... anyway i believe that the dogs will beat Parra and tbh thats all that matters come saturday night...

Go the Bulldogs! ! ! :grinning:

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree with everything hansta has said in the thread

also holdsworth adds much more versatilty to the squad, what the hell is moore to do if ennis or kimmorley get injured and he has a bench of hickey, armit, eastwood and gordon?

stagg to pivot, roberts to hooker/halfback, eastwood to lock

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I rekon Barba should get a bench spot

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
stagg to pivot, roberts to hooker/halfback, eastwood to lock
look at the changes ud have to make if noddy goes down.

He aint in the team for this reason though. He is solid in attack and defense as a 2nd rower or in the halves. Thats the reason. Not what if's

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to see the team back to full strength.

And on another note, it doesn't say who will be dropped so who is to say that he wont drop Morrin and keep Holdsworth and Gordon?

C

chipandchase

yet Moore keeps picking DJ. That must tell you something. Moore see's the good in DJ, and a minority of the supporters also see why he gets picked week in week out.

Instead of every week people saying OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG DJ again nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :o, might be better to actually change the topic to something more constructive.
this is a forum stupid, that is my opinion.
i can not see any positives in keeping Holdsworth on the bench in front of Buddy.
if we get an injury around the halves, which is the most unlikey, we can always move stagg there.
Gordon offers so much more in attack as per the warriors the game.
there is no positive in Holdsworth playing, he offers nothing off the bench
so before u try to shoot me down hanster, this is my opinion.
i have played at grade level im guessing you havnt, but that doesnt matter, a forum is for people to express themselves not have some dikhead like you harass them

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
this is a forum stupid, that is my opinion.
i can not see any positives in keeping Holdsworth on the bench in front of Buddy.
if we get an injury around the halves, which is the most unlikey, we can always move stagg there.
Gordon offers so much more in attack as per the warriors the game.
there is no positive in Holdsworth playing, he offers nothing off the bench
so before u try to shoot me down hanster, this is my opinion.
i have played at grade level im guessing you havnt, but that doesnt matter, a forum is for people to express themselves not have some dikhead like you harass them
i wasnt having a go at ur "opinion", its called giving you a little of ur own medicine. Few times ive seen u ridicule people for their opinions, HTFU

FYI i have played, most will vouch for it ;)

mayb you should be the coach since obviously Moore has nfi.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Also Holdsworth isnt a reliable defender, some of his poor tackles have led to opposition tries many times this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.