Bulldogs Store Sale

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Great idea - if anyone knows how to get a short email / photos to Gus or his team.

Loads of images mate - just a bit hesitant to post them out of repect for the kennel and it’s rules?

Anyone know a mod we can ask.

Thanks for the encouragement. The kids are v poor and the game is enriching their lives and giving them opportunities.
Going through the club seems pointless so your best bet is to either contact Gus directly though email or twitter. This is the email he has previously posted on twitter before gouldp@bulldogs.com.au

I doubt the mods would have any issue with you posting stuff like this, it's better than us all fighting over nothing and going of topic in threads lol. @Dognacious

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going through the club seems pointless so your best bet is to either contact Gus directly though email or twitter. This is the email he has previously posted on twitter before gouldp@bulldogs.com.au

I doubt the mods would have any issue with you posting stuff like this, it's better than us all fighting over nothing and going of topic in threads lol. @Dognacious
@Kenya and @sexdogs let us know how you go be a fantastic if you can get a result.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will do I’m on it now mate.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The package is on the way from Belmore!

Thanks for the heads up!

If I would have taken notice of the free shipping offer, I would have purchased more lol

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope this is ok mods - photos of our U14 girls - Mombasa Bulldogs (yes we need blue and white kits).
Not going to guarantee anything, yet I've contact with someone senior in the club.
If you're ok with it, PM me with your contact details and a quick brief, and I'll forward it on your behalf to them.

NATE_91

Waterboy
Reaction score
I for one am sick of being Sydney Tools. Now can se please get our horses made by CCC

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I’d say it’s because Sydney Tools isn’t re-signing as a sponsor next year hence the clearance
Nice. We shouldnt have that scummy logo ruining the jersey. Put a nice little CB insignia there.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not going to guarantee anything, yet I've contact with someone senior in the club.
If you're ok with it, PM me with your contact details and a quick brief, and I'll forward it on your behalf to them.
Wow mate this is wonderful.
Really appreciate this.
Will dm you after training today

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Visited The Bulldog @ Belmore for early Christmas presents for younger family members. Many items half price and full price items are 15% off for members.
IMG_7262.jpeg
Note ‘Family’ replaces ‘Hotels’ Laundy wise for U/18 Pups. No Critta on the Jobel’s mural yet, get to it! :-).

Sloth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Visited The Bulldog @ Belmore for early Christmas presents for younger family members. Many items half price and full price items are 15% off for members.
View attachment 84338
Note ‘Family’ replaces ‘Hotels’ Laundy wise for U/18 Pups. No Critta on the Jobel’s mural yet, get to it! :-).
I’ll plead with jobel’s not to put critta on the wall. The Jobels mural curse is real :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: