Bulldogs Step Out in New 2011 Training Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs players have put their brand new Canterbury International training kit to the test on the training paddock for the first time.

The new range, designed and produced in consultation with the Club and its senior playing group, was distributed to players prior to Monday morning’s skill and fitness session at Wilson Park, Silverwater.

The training shirts are white across the shoulders and chest and blue over the stomach, and feature premium sponsor Jaycar along with Autobarn and Harvey Norman on the torso, while sleeve sponsor Doltone House takes its customary spot on the players upper arms.

A key technical feature comes on the back of the shirts and singlets, where the famous CCC logo appears inlaid in a special porous section of material that is designed to aid breathability and moisture removal where it is most required.

Bulldogs in the Community partner Camp Quality lines up alongside the Bulldogs logo on the black training shorts.

The roll out represents the third and final phase of the start of the relationship between the Bulldogs and Canterbury International, and it comes one week after the players returned for the start of pre-season.

In phase two, the players spent week one road testing technical shorts, singlets and t-shirts from Canterbury’s classics range for research and development purposes. They will provide feedback to Canterbury in coming weeks on all aspects of the apparel’s performance.

The first phase saw Canterbury donate polo shirts to the value of $20,000 for Camp Quality’s EsCarpade event.

“Seeing the squad in the training kit for the first time is a very pleasing moment in the life of our Club’s relationship with Canterbury International,” Bulldogs General Manager of Marketing & Commercial Dirk Melton said.

“Importantly, the range looks good as well as being of the highest quality. It’s been very popular so far with the players, and I think it will be just as popular amongst our Members and fans.”

The new 2011 Canterbury training kit will be available for purchase at the Bulldogs Teamstore at Centro Bankstown from early December.

My Firefox wasnt working to Upload the Pics.. Sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
The article w/o pics = Useless

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
at least put a link

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
OoOoOoh beat me. Clearly you weren't the only one with the facebook update...

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry but they look attrocious in my books lol

As long as they are comfy to train in though.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ugly as. Looks like a 12 year old glued stickers on a shirt.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Too much white or something. I like black shorts though.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
love those shirts, look good exciting to finally see tolman keating and co donned in blue and white

Sherwin_7

Shifty Sherwin
Reaction score
I dont mind those training shirts to be honest.. Seeing all the boys in there training gear gets me more excited about next year.. Waiting for some snaps of Eastwood and Pritchard when they get back..

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Good to see Roberts training despite his arm.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see Keating in the team, I always reakon you are a better shot at a premiership with a real fanta-pants in the team, brings good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.