Bulldogs Statistician/Historian

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewRLP

Waterboy
Reaction score
We have sent our findings off to David Middleton. He's going to call us on Friday. Should have more info for you all then.

Thanks for the help guys

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
that thread is a very interesting read.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Friday's national nine news

"todays stories, a fishing boat capsizes in the bass straight, gillards poll numbers again take a tumble and terry lamb has actually played 350 games"

AndrewRLP

Waterboy
Reaction score
Emailed Clint Crofts yesterday all of our research.

I see this morning that Lamb's career games on the Bulldogs website has been updated.

Great stuff!

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
Emailed Clint Crofts yesterday all of our research.

I see this morning that Lamb's career games on the Bulldogs website has been updated.

Great stuff!
Yes, we updated the data yesterday afternoon. Clint acknowledged the error and approved the change to be made.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and allowing us to display an accurate representation of Lamb's achievements.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Will this be reflected in NRL history records/books/magazines etc., or only specific online sites?

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Post #14 from that thread:

"It seems my early thoughts that Lamb had never played lower grades at the Dogs was correct."

I'm sure one of Peter Moore's regrets was that Lamb played one reserve grade game and that was one too many or something along those lines. I can't remember if it was from The Terry Lamb story as Timmah said or from somewhere else.

AndrewRLP

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeah, he played reserve grade, round 1,1986 and the played first grade off the bench on the same day

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, he played reserve grade, round 1,1986 and the played first grade off the bench on the same day
ahh. I thought of that after I posted. The old days where blokes would play reggies or 21's/23s and then backup on the bench for the next grade up.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Who wants to go let the Silvertails know we stole their record from Menzies too .... :p

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
all that memorabilia with 349 on it ... Good coin spent on it too.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Will this be reflected in NRL history records/books/magazines etc., or only specific online sites?
they have a problem because the tied record was well acknowledged, so if they now agree they made an error then it is an affront to all their record accuracy

AndrewRLP

Waterboy
Reaction score
As an update, we contacted Todd Greenberg 2 weeks ago, he said he'd speak to Terry and get back to us

Still waiting....

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
As an update, we contacted Todd Greenberg 2 weeks ago, he said he'd speak to Terry and get back to us

Still waiting....
Maybe try and email Terry about it also – PM me and I can pass his details onto you.

Status
Not open for further replies.