Bulldogs Signing Annoucement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s an exciting time at Bulldogs HQ with some big announcements on the horizon, and mid-October will see Bulldogs 2014 Memberships go on sale!

Bulldogs Corporate Partner Laro Motorcycles is eager to join in on the excitement. The Laro Motorcycles team have announced that they will give away one of their Cruiser 250 Learner Approved bikes to one lucky person who signs up or renews as a Member on day one.
Our 18 days of prizes promotion returns, with daily prizes to be given away over the following 17 days.
Following on from Member feedback, our Membership program has undergone a number of changes. A Bulldogs Membership offers outstanding savings over purchasing individual match day tickets, plus there are loads of Member-only items and benefits to get you closer to the team. In 2014 your new and improved Member benefit pack for the first time will be sent directly to your door within a short time of you signing up.

2014 Members will have an exclusive pre-sale to an exciting new Belmore Trial match against the South Sydney Rabbitohs to be played on Sunday, 9 February. This is a match expected to sell out to Members of both sides.
Bulldogs Members will receive a renewal email once memberships are officially on sale as well as notification in the mail.
To register your interest in becoming a Member in 2014 for the first time and to ensure you don’t miss the chance to win a Laro Cruiser 250 motorcycle CLICK HERE.

For further information on becoming a Member in 2014 please contact the Bulldogs Membership Team on 02 9789 8000.

Seems like we can finally see who we signed, i think it may be Reni.. but anyways fire away and EVERYONE START RENEWING your membership

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see one thing that indicates anything to do with a signing announcement in that article

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Nowhere did it mention the word "signings". That was a little spin you added yourself.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reni? or another sponsor

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In that picture you have at the bottom of your profile, is the kid with brown pants ennis' son? he has a similar size forehead

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol doesn't say anything about a new signing just some new announcements

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And if it were a signing... I wouldnt count Reni as a big one...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think everybody jumped the Gun, again. lol

I think its meant to be for membership sign up.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well it says some Big Announcements on the horizon, meaning not included in the article.

That said, "Big Announcements" rarely means signings. More likely it's some changes at the club, new sponsors, maybe some more upgrades for Belmore.

Remember that one of the goals Castle had when she came in was to have at least one first grade game at Belmore. Could be one of the announcements.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Problem is its too close to the residential areas ( basically next door ) I dont think they are able to get approval from the council these days tp accomodate those numbers week in week out.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s an exciting time at Bulldogs HQ with some big announcements on the horizon, and mid-October will see Bulldogs 2014 Memberships go on sale!

Bulldogs Corporate Partner Laro Motorcycles is eager to join in on the excitement. The Laro Motorcycles team have announced that they will give away one of their Cruiser 250 Learner Approved bikes to one lucky person who signs up or renews as a Member on day one.
Our 18 days of prizes promotion returns, with daily prizes to be given away over the following 17 days.
Following on from Member feedback, our Membership program has undergone a number of changes. A Bulldogs Membership offers outstanding savings over purchasing individual match day tickets, plus there are loads of Member-only items and benefits to get you closer to the team. In 2014 your new and improved Member benefit pack for the first time will be sent directly to your door within a short time of you signing up.

2014 Members will have an exclusive pre-sale to an exciting new Belmore Trial match against the South Sydney Rabbitohs to be played on Sunday, 9 February. This is a match expected to sell out to Members of both sides.
Bulldogs Members will receive a renewal email once memberships are officially on sale as well as notification in the mail.
To register your interest in becoming a Member in 2014 for the first time and to ensure you don’t miss the chance to win a Laro Cruiser 250 motorcycle CLICK HERE.

For further information on becoming a Member in 2014 please contact the Bulldogs Membership Team on 02 9789 8000.

from memory I paid my membership on day 1 last season, it took 8 or 9 weeks before I even had an email from some other mob running the membership early renew system confirming my payment.............wont even worry about paying early again

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't see one thing that indicates anything to do with a signing announcement in that article
You're right Tegga. All I saw was sponsorship and membership.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Dogs announcements on announcements piss me off.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this mean tomorrow is nearly here?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's really exciting news . It's gonna be a long 5 months

Status
Not open for further replies.