Bulldogs sign young Sharks star James Roumanos

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are pleased to announce the signing of young Cronulla Sharks forward James Roumanos for the next three seasons until the end of 2021.

Roumanos joins the club from this year's Sharks Jersey Flegg team that claimed the premiership with a win over the Penrith Panthers.

The 19-year old featured in the 2017 NSW Combined Catholic Colleges team and was selected in last year's Australian Schoolboys team, as well as representing NSW in the under 18s match against Queensland.

"He's a big, strong young player with a great work ethic who plays long minutes. We as a club are very excited to see his progression towards first grade over the next few seasons," added Recruitment Manager Warren McDonnell.

The exciting forward is the grandson of former Canterbury player Kevin Brown.

Brown who played in the back row and centres joined the club in 1955 and spent nine years at Belmore before departing at the end of the 1963 season.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That's the guy I was thinking of, I just couldn't remember his name.

Another Leb in the NRL :D

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is this forward signing number 543 for next year... is Des still our recruitment manager? Lol

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I remember Kevin Brown very well. I cant remember him ever playing in the centres though.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are pleased to announce the signing of young Cronulla Sharks forward James Roumanos for the next three seasons until the end of 2021.

Roumanos joins the club from this year's Sharks Jersey Flegg team that claimed the premiership with a win over the Penrith Panthers.

The 19-year old featured in the 2017 NSW Combined Catholic Colleges team and was selected in last year's Australian Schoolboys team, as well as representing NSW in the under 18s match against Queensland.

"He's a big, strong young player with a great work ethic who plays long minutes. We as a club are very excited to see his progression towards first grade over the next few seasons," added Recruitment Manager Warren McDonnell.

The exciting forward is the grandson of former Canterbury player Kevin Brown.

Brown who played in the back row and centres joined the club in 1955 and spent nine years at Belmore before departing at the end of the 1963 season.
Wasn’t this announced awhile ago