CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Guaranteed it didn't happen, its just Hooper being a bald salty fucking bitch
As if they would even propose that, maybe Brooks and Mbye for Hodgson, no way they r getting whighton from canberra
Hooper is a tigers fan aye? I guess me and him love putting shit on our own club :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Guaranteed it didn't happen, its just Hooper being a bald salty fucking bitch
As if they would even propose that, maybe Brooks and Mbye for Hodgson, no way they r getting whighton from canberra
Im dying lmaooo

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so, what exactly is going on with TPJ? the Broncos want to release him ASAP but he only wants to play for a contender for the remainder of 2021... the Eels are making a late pitch for him for 2021 and if so, it hinders Milford going to the Eels himself... as for 2022 on, us, the Tigers and the Dragons are leading the charge to sign TPJ on the assumption that the Broncos will chip in for 2022

unfortunately, it is starting to remind me of European football transfers

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s the release from the Broncos and sorting out what he’s doing for the rest of this year I’d say.
Looks suss after all media outlets and social media have announced we’ve signed him yet no official announcement from the club.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks suss after all media outlets and social media have announced we’ve signed him yet no official announcement from the club.
When a player is getting released generally the “offical” statement first gets made by the club that is releasing the player followed shortly after by the club that signed the player. It will get announced when it gets announced but it’s a done deal.