Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Doesn't make too much sense from the Panthers but that's a serious forward pack.

8 JFH
9 Api
10 Leota
11 Kikau
12 Capewell
13 Yeo

14 May (when cleary returns)
15 Leniu
16 TPJ
17 Martin

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And the Issues with the August deadline begins..
What’s the issue exactly? I reckon it’s good, can strengthen your team depending on who you have lost to injury throughout the year, shit teams can offload and frontload salaries etc

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can see this ending badly for us already lol

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee Gus is off to a great start. Signed TPJ then lost him.
Waiting for the Sack Gus threads.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Kempsey Dog,
With all due respect, this isn't a fucking therapy session. That dirty mutt TPJ is literally cancer to a football team and is the reason why the Broncos have been hellbent on letting him go. Pull your head in mate, if you're going to be this fucking braindead, leave the forum.

Kind Regards,
thadoggiezman
Can someone get the sand outta this guys bikini....

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will have to shed some players to fit him in, what penrith player in their right mind being a top 2 side would say yeah ill go i dont want a chance to win a premiership anyway.

BahaMan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What good was TPJ coming this year? Absolutely nothing. He goes to panthers he’ll play finals footy, potentially play in a grand final, potentially win a comp, all while getting to know Burto & Naden before all 3 rock up at Belmore.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Its probably Gus’s doing its better if he gets some finals experience/grandfinal experience into him then not? Come over a winner rub shoulders with other winners. Brisbane is stale right now. This is something a smart operator does if you ask me.

Coopdogg

Waterboy
Reaction score
The most annoying part of all this is we STILL havnt made any fucking announcement. We’ve heard from every single media outlet 50 different times about it yet the club still doesn’t mentioned anything. Wouldn’t it be nice to get a surprised one day and hear something from the club first. FFS

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d love for haas to not sign with the broncos and nov 1 comes around and we throw the cheque book at him. Very low chance of happening but tpj and haas at the front will be so bloody good.