Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

Waldo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is there actually any truth to the TPJ signing?

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is there actually any truth to the TPJ signing?
I wouldn't believe it until its officially announced. Every fucking player in the NRL who is coming off contract or out of favour with their current club gets linked to us and they usually signs elsewhere. It would be fun to put a list together of players who have been rumored in the media to be linked with this club that hasnt come here.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The lol gave it away.

You could be a cult leader, with some of the believers you have. :laughing: Shit in a corner, tell them it's a chocolate log & people will believe. lol
I will use my powers for good!

I'd actually would be the worst cult leader...

"Follow me c***s! Or don't, I don't give a fuck" lol

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why. Just put Rfm on 1 edge and Tpj on the other. Why make 1 edge strong when you can have both.
TPJ is a much better middle than edge. If we're signing him for the edge I'd almost not want to sign him tbh. I rate him a lot more highly as a prop.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You buy Vaughan, you're also buying his eight week suspension.
We ain't playing finals footy this year so if we are thinking of getting him do it asap so he misses only 1-2 games next year. Problem is I doubt the nrl will resigter his contract so soon after getting sacked.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Semi agree. I will keep saying it until it happens, we need to get Wayne Bennett in as Head of Football/Consultant. He will attract gun players, revamp our pathways and setup a pathway for success.

Listen to his press conference yesterday and tell me he doesn't get you pumped.
He’s moving to Brisbane

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Clean swap for Hoppa/Napa/Lewis for the rest of the year. And/or Allen/Flanno for 2022

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doorey isn't a FG player. Last season he looked good and I'm glad he's been given a chance this season but outside of running some decent lines he offers very little. He makes fuck all metres, is pretty slow and is an average defender.

Our edge second rowers are easily the worst in the comp. None of them are a threat to break the line, attract defenders or get offloads. Although he'd be a huge gamble, someone like TPJ would address that.
Doorey's concussed every week and does fuck all on the field. So over him getting picked, i dont think he's ever won a tackle, always seems to get driven back

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doorey's concussed every week and does fuck all on the field. So over him getting picked, i dont think he's ever won a tackle, always seems to get driven back
Doorey has been a major disappointment this year. He looks destined to be another player living on "potential" for the next 3 years without proving himself.