Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

report at: 34:50

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t want to touch TPJ. Too hot and cold and too much baggage.
The guy hasn't been happy at Broncs for years. At his best he has shown he can be a destructive ball runner, as I said at his best. He has the skill and running game to be one of the top forwards in the comp. A change of clubs and a new start can just bring the best out of him and his best is exactly what we need and Barrett knows that.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Reports could at Belmore by the end of the month?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he comes, where ever he plays it will be a massive upgrade on what is running Around out there at the moment. On an edge he’d be better then waddle, Elliot, Jackson. Or in the middle he’s is better then Napa, Britt, Ogden.

Need to get the best out of him. He needs to improve on his lazy defence and get his work rate up.

A few other disgruntled players around too. Hopefully the club is still working the phones. We probably need half a dozen players to get us off the bottom of the table. And about a dozen to catapult us into the top 8.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pangai and Vaughan would be extremely handy acquisitions BUT I still think some money should be held out for the clean out that will happen at Canberra.
Vaughan is 30 years old and I don't think we should have him for more than a year and he'll want more than that.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
On a personal level the guy is a massive flog, a real scumbag and dumb as a bag of rocks.

But maybe we have to sell our soul to the devil.

Trent and coaching staff will have to work hard to keep him on the straight & narrow.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He needs to be on edge back row. Not front row . Points are out wide generally.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Vaughan is 30 years old and I don't think we should have him for more than a year and he'll want more than that.
Props are usually OK between 30-32 though, perhaps maybe less in today's faster game though...