Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The same bloke who posted here was caught out there by one of their admin. He registered with a previously banned email.

That said the reason they are now confident is the media comment their ceo said.

However other fans said all
He really said was they have a roster spot to fill before August and it will be done soon.

Didn’t get into Pangai or who it is.

They sound like us. Just constantly burnt and upset about being shit so some are clinging to
Hope it’s Pangai and some fear it will be some spud

Then on top of that it’s worth noting all their fans want him and rate him Highly and some note his only 25 who has his best ahead of him.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully someone here who has thrown out “he will sign this week” will throw out where they think so they don’t just claim to have said “he will sign this week” when it’s got 2 weeks to deadline for any transfers lolz

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That TPJ thread disappeared all of a sudden. The odd thing is we have been associated with every player who has come off vontract or who has shown dissatisfaction with their club, yet it's the tigers that seem to be offering a contract to them all. Whst's the deal?

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh I forgot there are 3.7 chookbucks to the Australian dollar, so I am guessing tigbucks command a very similar conversion rate.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That TPJ thread disappeared all of a sudden. The odd thing is we have been associated with every player who has come off vontract or who has shown dissatisfaction with their club, yet it's the tigers that seem to be offering a contract to them all. Whst's the deal?
We probably do things in secret and don't leak things to the media.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully someone here who has thrown out “he will sign this week” will throw out where they think so they don’t just claim to have said “he will sign this week” when it’s got 2 weeks to deadline for any transfers lolz
If they said “will be announced this week” on a bulldogs forum on a thread specifically about TPJ possibly signing, they obviously meant coming to us lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If they said “will be announced this week” on a bulldogs forum on a thread specifically about TPJ possibly signing, they obviously meant coming to us lol
Dunno! Sounds like someone who can then claim either way? Multiple people asked to clarify and it’s been avoided …

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dunno! Sounds like someone who can then claim either way? Multiple people asked to clarify and it’s been avoided …
Then that person has no idea and is guessing. You can’t claim either way on something that’s a 50% chance of happening anyway haha

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will be TPJ wanting a big payday, the dogs not willing to pay it and the Tigers willing but TPJ doesn't really want to play for them. He'll end up staying at the Donks is my guess

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well is it really that hard to add the extra two words “with us”?

I think the statement was kept open ended because no one really knows what is going on.. so if he signs for a team in Japan they can still say “see I was right”

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People need to relax. They’ll be so many options end of year that I think the club isn’t rushing. This year is pretty much a ride off so maybe sit and wait till end of year when other teams do a clean out. If pangai is asking 700-800k he isn’t worth it atall. It’ll be another trex signing

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
People need to relax. They’ll be so many options end of year that I think the club isn’t rushing. This year is pretty much a ride off so maybe sit and wait till end of year when other teams do a clean out. If pangai is asking 700-800k he isn’t worth it atall. It’ll be another trex signing
Disagree. What did we manage with Burton’s $? Sweet fick all. There’s very little as far as that game breaking wrecking ball type player available. None I’d say. Not till 2023 at best.

If we miss Pangai watch for more mediocre flogs in the pack like Waddell.