Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not sure what the rush is to hear signing announcements, trust the process, it’s clear we are active and it’s a matter of time until more acquisitions are announced formally.

I hear Woods offered himself at minimum wage to the Sharks, as much as Woods is not the type of player I would actively chase, would consider at min wage off the bench or depth

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not sure what the rush is to hear signing announcements, trust the process, it’s clear we are active and it’s a matter of time until more acquisitions are announced formally.

I hear Woods offered himself at minimum wage to the Sharks, as much as Woods is not the type of player I would actively chase, would consider at min wage off the bench or depth
We already have Seumanufagai for that. You can't have 2 players like that.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I hear Woods offered himself at minimum wage to the Sharks, as much as Woods is not the type of player I would actively cha and these, would consider at min wage off the bench or depth
They just had an update on 2GB this afternoon. tigers have offered him 2.2m over 3 years, we have offered him 2.1m. he could still decide to stay at the donkeys in 2022 where he is on contract at 750K. I wouldn't be surprised if he sticks it out with the broncos for 2022 and back himself for a big pay day from 2023. Seems like he is after a big pay day.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
* He wants good coin.............................I have a bag full of 1 & 2 cents coins
* Barbershops.............................................Edward Scissorhands Campsie
* Excellent Kebab places to eat............No shortage on that at Canterbury Bansktown
* Outlaw Bikeys..........................................My kids on bikes club
Problems solved :tearsofjoy:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We need to sign this **** already.

Our backline is set. Our pack needs 2 forwards and 9.

Brandon smith
Pangai
Vaughan in 300- for a year or 2 max. Rather
Taupau though don’t think we can afford him with the top 2 priorities. Pangai still young and Brandon is a must.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the dogs relocating to qld temporary we can help pack his shit and take him back to Sydney once the all clear and he can help stick the boot into the broncos for the rest of this year cause kevvy seems like a dickhead

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We need to sign this **** already.

Our backline is set. Our pack needs 2 forwards and 9.

Brandon smith
Pangai
Vaughan in 300- for a year or 2 max. Rather
Taupau though don’t think we can afford him with the top 2 priorities. Pangai still young and Brandon is a must.
Smith isn't coming.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They just had an update on 2GB this afternoon. tigers have offered him 2.2m over 3 years, we have offered him 2.1m. he could still decide to stay at the donkeys in 2022 where he is on contract at 750K. I wouldn't be surprised if he sticks it out with the broncos for 2022 and back himself for a big pay day from 2023. Seems like he is after a big pay day.
Wouldn’t be surprised, but if I had a choice between Tigpies under Macguire versus a strengthening Bulldogs under TB, 33k more a season is nowhere near enough.

If we don’t nail TPG, Tapau, Tapine or Finucane? Who knows.. something is brewing.