Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So it looks like JFH is going to be unavailable for panthers for a little while, which might bring back their interest in a short term deal for Pangai. But they don’t have the money.

Before I make my suggestion, I think this would actually be a positive for us so he can get an early combo with burton perhaps..

why don’t we try see again if the panthers would now be open to us taking naden off their hands early? This would free up money for them to get Pangai, which would be a reason they could accept .I highly doubt they’d let us take burton early because he’s tooimportant for them, but Naden has hardly played this year, it could be good for him to come to us and get going early. Just an idea, thoughts?

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So it looks like JFH is going to be unavailable for panthers for a little while, which might bring back their interest in a short term deal for Pangai. But they don’t have the money.

Before I make my suggestion, I think this would actually be a positive for us so he can get an early combo with burton perhaps..

why don’t we try see again if the panthers would now be open to us taking naden off their hands early? This would free up money for them to get Pangai, which would be a reason they could accept .I highly doubt they’d let us take burton early because he’s tooimportant for them, but Naden has hardly played this year, it could be good for him to come to us and get going early. Just an idea, thoughts?
Na fuk them...they played hard ball with us why the hec should we help them out? Who cares if TPJ comes this year? We are playing for the wooden spoon dude

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Foxsports reporting Penriff could be back in the frame to pick up TPJ for the rest of the season as cover for JFH who wants to leave the bubble to be at the birth of his child.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Na fuk them...they played hard ball with us why the hec should we help them out? Who cares if TPJ comes this year? We are playing for the wooden spoon dude
Interesting, but would hate to see our recruit help the Chocalte soldiers win anything. Period..
Wouldn’t it be nice for a couple of our new recruits to have big game and possible grand final experience? That would be good for us in the long run

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can make this official now going off Warburton's comments (no idea why they've come out before something official on the website).
It’s a crap article no way they would make that sort of comment before announcing it officially

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imagine he plays in the finals for the Panthers and gets a long term injury or does something stupid and gets 6 weeks suspension that carries over next year.....still think it's a good idea that the Panthers get him. If anyone should get him, it's us or he stays at the Broncos....both of us won't be playing in finals anyway.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What the f**k, is it raining babies, is that all you players are doing in lock down.

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Btw I’m late to the news has tpj signed cause there is no official announcement

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Interesting idea champ , I’m worried he may pick up late season injury and we miss him for half season 2022 , but worth the risk particularly if the go on and win the GF he comes to us a premiership forward that knows how to play in and win one , good exp for the rest of the team but yeah like your idea man.