2.macdougal
3.lafai (left centre)
4.morris (right centre)
5.inu

What do u guys reckon ;-)

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good signing in my opinion. Surely wouldn't ave commanded too much money. Just glad we finally signed someone actually :grinning:

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i've always said that i think he's lazy, wastes his talents, has a bad attitude and has a face that you just want to smash in with a prosthetic leg.

So i hope that dasler and the crew can help him fix those areas up....including the face thing.

Will i support him? Well he's in the blue'n'white now, so of course i will. I just hope that this doesn't cost lafai a spot.
x 2!!!

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
macdougal wont play no way after that injury. it will be this week
1.barba
2.wright
3.lafai
4.morris
5.inu

ye boyyyyyyy

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bye bye Goodwin hahahaah bout time

My back line looks like this

1.barba
2.macdougal
3.lafai (left centre)
4.morris (right centre)
5.inu

What do u guys reckon ;-)
While Morris had an ok game last night, taking him out of the left centre position is not a good move.....I felt that he looked a bit lost in defence sometimes last night (not helped by Uate though)

While Lafai had a good game last week, he still missed some crucial one on one tackles (Wade Graham for one)

shifting Lafai to the wing could be a good move, and if he performs well, he could move there permanently..

so Morris is not a right centre, neither is Lafai, which one do you play at left centre? the answer should be simple....Morris

also, Turner should fit in that backline of yours somewhere when he is fit...

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can cover Wing, Centre and Fullback just what we need...i just hope someone tells him to hold the ball with TWO hands

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While Morris had an ok game last night, taking him out of the left centre position is not a good move.....I felt that he looked a bit lost in defence sometimes last night (not helped by Uate though)

While Lafai had a good game last week, he still missed some crucial one on one tackles (Wade Graham for one)

shifting Lafai to the wing could be a good move, and if he performs well, he could move there permanently..

so Morris is not a right centre, neither is Lafai, which one do you play at left centre? the answer should be simple....Morris

also, Turner should fit in that backline of yours somewhere when he is fit...
im naming team on players available ATM if turner was fit I'd have in there 100%!!!

Lafai left centre Morris right centre Morris had a awesome game last night at right centre!!

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF Des can get him to reproduce that '07 form then we've surely struck a great deal. This assuming he didn't cost too much because he was supposedly keen on a move back to Sydney.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good signing if we got him fairly cheap.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im naming team on players available ATM if turner was fit I'd have in there 100%!!!

Lafai left centre Morris right centre Morris had a awesome game last night at right centre!!
Morris hardly had an awesome game last night, good game yes, but not awesome....let's face it, Morris is a gun at left centre, but ok at right centre.

no way, Morris should be shifted from his favoured position...

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's better than Goodwin that's for sure,, and a better goal kicker ;)

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morris hardly had an awesome game last night, good game yes, but not awesome....let's face it, Morris is a gun at left centre, but ok at right centre.

Totally agree.

Unless Morris can play as well on the right as he does on the left then there's no point weakening our left side.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lafai is a gun at left centre aswell,, I would base it on experience between the two Morris surely will do a better job at right centre than lafai...... and he has more experience he can adapt to position changes
Quicker and easier that's why I think Morris right centre lafai left

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I reckon He will find some good form again - Des will get inside his head and mature him up. He started his career quit young and got the im a NRL star syndrome.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lafai is a gun at left centre aswell,, I would base it on experience between the two Morris surely will do a better job at right centre than lafai...... and he has more experience he can adapt to position changes
Quicker and easier that's why I think Morris right centre lafai left
sure Lafai has heaps of potential, but sorry mate, I don't agree with that...

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally agree.

Unless Morris can play as well on the right as he does on the left then there's no point weakening our left side.
Lafai is a natural left centre,,, Morris is a natural centre left or right!!! Guys he wouldn't get picked to play origin if he wasn't comfortable at right centre the guys a freak he can play anywhere the blokes got more experience surely moving him to the right centre position will not effect him

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I remember watching him do that half smile before attempting to take a kick at goal, use to piss me off big time! made me want to throw my remote at him. Going to be cool now watching him do it to the opposition:grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.