Bulldogs sign Joel Romelo

Status
Not open for further replies.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Romelo would be more useful than Ryan and Warburton way things are going. But Moore only cares about last years performance. I don't see him dropping Ryan and Warburton.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
CK I remember you were jizzing your pants when you saw that kid pole axe our forward pack last year lol and you said you wished that he will come to the Dogs :P hahaha

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
hahaha i remember Joel Romelo from toyota cup last season when he smashed one our boys in a tackle and after the tackle he screamed on the top of his lungs WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

Thats exactly what we need Fire up!

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah we need to go to Silverwater and get some mean blokes with tatts to get some grunt in our forward pack :P

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
CK I remember you were jizzing your pants when you saw that kid pole axe our forward pack last year lol and you said you wished that he will come to the Dogs :P hahaha
The irony : That was my Birthday !!!

I found this from last year ......

"Senior forward Trent Waterhouse and young buck Joel Romelo shocked team mates recently by trading punches at training. The fight was so spirited it forced Elliott to halt an opposed session that was taking place when tensions erupted.

One onlooker said Waterhouse resented a "heavy" tackle from Romelo, a member of Penrith's Under 20s squad yet to taste first grade. The former Test lock got to his feet and towered over the diminutive 19-year-old hooker.

But despite giving away nearly 15kg in weight and 24cm in height, Romelo stood his ground and went toe-to-toe with his big-name opponent.

"Waterhouse just got up from the tackle and they just sort of looked at one another for a split second," the onlooker said. "Then it was on for young and old. The kid (Romelo) didn't take a backward step either."

Last edited by a moderator:

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The irony : That was my Birthday !!!

I found this from last year ......

"Senior forward Trent Waterhouse and young buck Joel Romelo shocked team mates recently by trading punches at training. The fight was so spirited it forced Elliott to halt an opposed session that was taking place when tensions erupted.

One onlooker said Waterhouse resented a "heavy" tackle from Romelo, a member of Penrith's Under 20s squad yet to taste first grade. The former Test lock got to his feet and towered over the diminutive 19-year-old hooker.

But despite giving away nearly 15kg in weight and 24cm in height, Romelo stood his ground and went toe-to-toe with his big-name opponent.

"Waterhouse just got up from the tackle and they just sort of looked at one another for a split second," the onlooker said. "Then it was on for young and old. The kid (Romelo) didn't take a backward step either."
Waterhouse copped a hiding

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
Would add some depth around Origin time and injuries etc. is a solid back up hooker that we can call upon in the future.
Yeah looks like we are going to be hard this year with all the rep selections lmao

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the looks of things Paea and Hodgson are going to be out for a few weeks, any chance of Romelo playing first grade for us as soon as next week?

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
By the looks of things Paea and Hodgson are going to be out for a few weeks, any chance of Romelo playing first grade for us as soon as next week?
I think theres a few ppl ahead of at the moment like Danny Williams, Tim Browne and also theres young guns coming up to like Martin Taupau.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
hahaha i remember Joel Romelo from toyota cup last season when he smashed one our boys in a tackle and after the tackle he screamed on the top of his lungs WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO
I remember that game, they were dishing out so many MASSIVE hits at one point i think i trash talked one of our players, one of the best games of rl i've ever seen, every tackle was huge! shame it wasn't our team doing it, but seriously fck under 20's.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Heard this guy is a real trouble maker.

Got sacked by Cornulla & was given 2 chances by the Panthers when he ****ed up.

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so when does he play the first game for us then? and while we r getting troublemakers into the club, bring back taumata :P

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
He's not a trouble-MAKER ..... he's a trouble-FINISHER !!!

BOOOM !!!! .... :becky:

P

PTE HOLLAND

He's just another farking grubbb.. Thinks he can start fights with a senior first grade player in waterhouse that has represented australia and nsw and he's never played first grade who does this moron think he is....

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
so is he worth it? or is he going to replace hannant?
We'll have to wait and see. He is signed on for the rest of the year based on the second tier cap.

I might head down to watch NSW Cup this Saturday to watch him and the other boys play.

Status
Not open for further replies.