Official Bulldogs sign Bronson Xerri for 2024 season on two-year deal despite doping ban

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon NRL will let him train before the 4yrs is up. Middle of the season they will approve it amongst the noise, during magic round I reckon

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Little did anyone know that Farnworth and Crighton were smokescreens for Xerri lol. This is a good signing, give the young bloke a chance. Who hasn’t smoked pot before when they were 19 or something similar? If you say no, your probably bullshitting haha.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
BX BABY LETS FUCKING GOOOO

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bulldogs sign banished NRL star after doping ban; Panthers extend key duo: Transfer Centre
Staff Writers from Fox Sports
December 2nd, 2022 4:38 pm

The Bulldogs have signed former Sharks star Bronson Xerri, who is currently serving a four-year doping ban, for the 2024 and 2025 NRL seasons.
Xerri was banned for steroids following the 2019 season in which he made his NRL debut and played 22 games for the Sharks.
Xerri will join Canterbury for pre-season training next November when his lengthy suspension for stetoids finally ends.

“The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs would like to confirm the club has issued a playing contract to Bronson Xerri for the 2024 and 2025 NRL season,” the club said in a statement.

“The club is continuing to work with the NRL Integrity Unit to ensure full compliance is undertaken, before Bronson is able to return to the sport in November 2023.”

Xerri vowed to return to the NRL after an appeal to his sanction was rejected and his ban upheld in 2021.

“For all you haters calling me a drug cheat, you all have no clue how much I put in the work to be where I was, and to my loyal family and friends, words can’t express how much you all mean to me. The comeback is on, 2024,” Xerri said at the time.

NRL 2019 RD13 Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks v Parramatta Eels - Bronson Xerri NRL PHOTOS

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
So now schoup makes sense. Schoup questioned xerri coming. Gus confirmed he sees him as the centre pairing with someone (maybe alomiti maybe kiraz) and realised he won’t be starting long. Asked if he could get a contract elsewhere would we let him go early.

If only flopagun would do this and go to esl ffs. Surely someone wants him there:

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
This may turn out to be one of the best buys of the year! I remember watching this guy and thinking, damn he's good!

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
For all the hate he cops he’ll fit in well at the Dogs. Welcome BX