Bulldogs side v Sharks named

Status
Not open for further replies.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
O'Meley shouldnt be starting

hes played like 8 games this yr and been out of form for most of them

Hickey stepped up strating and should have that role this week with the ogre on the bench for impact
100% agree. I think O'Meley shouldn't get the privilege of starting every game for the mere fact that both Hickey and Cleal showed more determination and go forward than he has been showing all year tbh. I think Hickey and even cleal deserve to start before him.

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
good team, i think we can rotate , cleal and hickey early into the game for big willie when he needs a rest.

mz_koukla13

bulldogs star
Reaction score
i agree holdsworth is crap i think this side lookz good..i think lee T should be dropped he is over rated! he doest deserve it...yet..maybe when he improves he could fit it but thats will take a while

Naji

CBF
Reaction score
****en Give Ngwiani A Go ! Ffs Perry Adds Nothing From The Bench. Wake Up Folkes !
seriously im so over reading this every week a team is picked. get over it its not happening for a reason obviously. I thought the same thing along time ago but i have come to the realisation that folkes knows best. Plus perry played good against the roosters and hopefully will continue that form

Naji

CBF
Reaction score
i agree holdsworth is crap i think this side lookz good..i think lee T should be dropped he is over rated! he doest deserve it...yet..maybe when he improves he could fit it but thats will take a while
souvlaki is over rated.

lee t is injured for one, and two, he was fantastic when he was playing so stfu if u dont know what ur talking about. would you like a tip?... Make comments on things u understand only, and be good to your mother.

Matty B

Reaction score
No surprises there, a strong side, it will be a good game on sunday i am really looking forward to it. Toyota Park will be packed.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
hahah

he deserves it more then any other piece of garbage on our bench.

ill take a guess and say unless he changes his name to lee te nicholas kouparitsas he wont be worthy ;)

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
good team....we need to keep winning :grinning:

i hope maitua steps up more...he does his job but i hope he can have a really good game

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
Te Maari isn't overrated tbh. He has been consistent and always puts in week in week out. I can't wait until him and Armit come back.

A pretty good side for this week.

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
whos going to replace noddy, i heard hes out 4 8weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.