Bulldogs Shocking loss!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
I just can't Believe the Bulldogs lost against the Raiders at Canberra Stadium. But what do you guys think... Do you reckon Des Hasler told the players to purposlely lose because our attack was not good enough, our Defence was horrible to blame #1 Jonothan Wright who let 3 Tries in. The whole team was tired that there was no ball movement what so ever, is this a tactic of Des Hasler or was it just the bulldogs playing crap tonight. I reckon Des Hasler is doing this so then the Next game when the Bulldogs verse the Roosters the bulldogs will be a beast to unleash, so Des Hasler can win the Minor premiership.. Tonight's game should not be played like this ever again by the Bulldogs and i think new tactics are coming towards the FINALS!! GO THE BULLDOGS...!!!

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
why did tolman miss the whole 2nd half? was he injured?

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You would never ever tell your payers to lose a game. Never.

We played ****e and didn't respond to the conditions.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I just can't Believe the Bulldogs lost against the Raiders at Canberra Stadium. But what do you guys think... Do you reckon Des Hasler told the players to purposlely lose because our attack was not good enough, our Defence was horrible to blame #1 Jonothan Wright who let 3 Tries in. The whole team was tired that there was no ball movement what so ever, is this a tactic of Des Hasler or was it just the bulldogs playing crap tonight. I reckon Des Hasler is doing this so then the Next game when the Bulldogs verse the Roosters the bulldogs will be a beast to unleash, so Des Hasler can win the Minor premiership.. Tonight's game should not be played like this ever again by the Bulldogs and i think new tactics are coming towards the FINALS!! GO THE BULLDOGS...!!!
you think that Dessie is that smart to tell his players to plank and let the Raiders run over them?

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There has been a lot of chat going around on forums and radio of the dogs throwing this match - then this whole damn massive betting on the raiders in the last 3 days, isn't helping matters. Some are saying the dogs want the Broncos out of the top 8 - TBH i dunno what is going on ... Couldn't just have ended the home and away season in peace.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TBH, I don't think the boys were serious at all. Maybe conserving themselves for the finals.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You think Tandy was coaching wright on how to throw the game? Lol

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Totally off topic but you know your avatar is not an endorsement of the club but highlights a very dark chapter in our history

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From memory, we never play that great in Canberra . Seriously when was the last time we won in Canberra? 2007?

Bulldog John

Since 1935
Reaction score
This was the venue our 17 in a row was broken. They've done it again. I'm not gonna panic, Wright had a disgraceful game and Keating wasn't too far behind.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We didnt play with any intensity. Des signalled his lack of care about the match by resting Ennis for it. Barba looked to hand it off most of the time and didnt run it back as much, conserving himself. Most of the players looked like they were on some training run. We didnt get out of first gear. At times the errors we made and things that happened were almost like we were trying to lose. And the refs also seemed to want raiders to win.

If it hadnt come after 12 straight wins, then id be worried about the loss. It might get us under the radar a bit again hehe.

If Storm lose and hand us the MP, then Des might send the NSW Cup side out next week.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Wright was absolutely horrible tonight. The whole team looked ****house. Yes it was bull**** cold here tonight, no excuse

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From memory, we never play that great in Canberra . Seriously when was the last time we won in Canberra? 2007?
2010. A team containing Shane Neumann beat the Raiders 18-10. Idris in the second row.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
TBH, I don't think the boys were serious at all. Maybe conserving themselves for the finals.
this is the most logical and correct answer.. our boys dont wanna risk an injury before the finals, even if it meant getting smashed tonight

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wright was absolutely horrible tonight. The whole team looked ****house. Yes it was bull**** cold here tonight, no excuse
More injuries happen in the cold, and canberra are a big side to tackle all night so cant blame them saving their health for the finals tonight. roosters are a bit more lightweight and will only have Anastas last game as motivation. I doubt they can even win the spoon.

If Storm lose and hand us the MP, it will be a training run and lots of rested players next week. If they dont we will try to play to seal the MP and bounce back with a full strength side picked.

F

fivespoons

Unbelievably stupid comment. Watch the Dogs again after Keating's try, watch Barba abuse Jono Wright as Barba gets taken over the touch line. If Des wanted to do that he may as well have name the NSW cup side as the starting 13. Man up, the Dog's played like sh1t, Furner further exposed defensive chinks that the Bronco's and then the Tiger's had highlighted the last 2 weeks. No team wants to lose this time of year, you sound like an ignorant whining child. Des will have plenty to work on this week and you are guaranteed a top four finish. Start again and see what happens, end of story.

F

fivespoons

Then why play and risk injury???????? Accvept the loss with a bit of grace........Happy days around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.