Reaction score
will never be a bulldog.!!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
As desperate as we are, I don't like the idea of signing Taumalolo for six years on a million dollars, especially at the back end of his career.
I mentioned in a previous thread give his 1.2 for 2 years and then tell him he's getting less there after if he wants to stay

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: hooper creating headlines...... would be a great signing though

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. $1m year is bad enough. 6 years is even worse - pass.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's certainly worth a try. Even though Malla thinks he's the worst forward in the comp, getting Taumalolo would totally transform our pack. His 200 metres a game and quick play the balls would make life a lot easier for Burton and our backs.. Imagine if we had a dynamic hooker like Clarke as well!

It's very unlikely to happen, but at least the club is aiming high with most of It's targets and hopefully we can snare on or two big fish to turn us back into contenders soon enough.
Nothing is unlikely it's proven you want someone you go after him, Payten not keen on him it's time to shine

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terrible idea too much money and he’s not the same player he was when he signed let alone in 6 years time paying overs for player past their prime got us into this mess it won’t get us out of it
100%

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are we actually going after him? I'm shocked!

Next thing there will probably be an article connecting us with Haas, just guessing.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not for a million a season.

750-800, any more than this and it’s overs.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure about the $1 million per season for 6 years BUT I would certainly consider the following -

Nth QLD pay him $100 to $150 over the next 6 years straight, or they agree to pay him the difference over a couple of years to get him out.

We pay the balance on average of around $850k a year for 6 years (maybe front load some) and rather than burn him out on just that Bash & Barge style of footy as the Cowboys are doing one off the ruck -

We guarantee his longevity by using him as a wide running edge backrower next to Burton & have him run all day at halves & centres.

If you think Kikau is dangerous - just imagine what he could do out wide!!!!! Obviously, he just needs to work on his lateral defence.

He could be better than SBW ever was as a second rower IMO !!!! Remember, I said "Could Be".

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure about the $1 million per season for 6 years BUT I would certainly consider the following -

Nth QLD pay him $100 to $150 over the next 6 years straight, or they agree to pay him the difference over a couple of years to get him out.

We pay the balance on average of around $850k a year for 6 years (maybe front load some) and rather than burn him out on just that Bash & Barge style of footy as the Cowboys are doing one off the ruck -

We guarantee his longevity by using him as a wide running edge backrower next to Burton & have him run all day at halves & centres.

If you think Kikau is dangerous - just imagine what he could do out wide!!!!! Obviously, he just needs to work on his lateral defence.

He could be better than SBW ever was as a second rower IMO !!!! Remember, I said "Could Be".
its good but at these type of levels you described, 5 other clubs will enter the race for him. then its a lucky dip to who gets him.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I’d have the club pay whatever to not watch our powderpuff pussy pack get bitch slapped every week....

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are we actually going after him? I'm shocked!

Next thing there will probably be an article connecting us with Haas, just guessing.
JT and Haas are absolutely worth 1M. Broncos and Cowboys are using them as battering rams. Look at what Fafita is doing at the Titans and the way he’s being utilised... he’s absolutely worth the 1.2m Titans shelled out.

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Too risky and can potentially get us back to square1 in the coming seasons , great player though worth the price but that will make us miss out on other desperate parts needed to fix the team to be at least competitive again

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
No thank you. He has hands of plastacine.