News Bulldogs Set to Secure Blake Taaffe

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He is a lesser player. Playing for a better team does not make you a better player. He is a clear downgrade.
Exactly, people just need to cast their minds back to Corey Allan.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Against us. That's not an achievement. I've seen him play since his debut and he is in no way an upgrade on Averillo.
I've always disliked the kids style of play... I don't know what it is, but he's one of those players that when they do good against you your like how the fuck did we let that **** through.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe the number of whining that goes on in here. This guy single handedly tore us apart when we last played. Great signing imo
bro, I could have tore them apart. Our defense is that weak at the moment it doesn’t matter

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Crichton will 100% start at fullback, I don't know why people are disputing this. However I also 100% believe he will flop there and he will move to centre and shit **** signing #6493653847 (Taaffe) will move to fullback where he will also be shit and we will be forced to start 2025 with yet another another fullback.
Fucking dripping in positivity as per usual fmd :tearsofjoy:

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tyrell Fuimaono, Jayden Sullivan, Ben Murdoch-Masila, Zane Musgrove, Tautau Moga and Jaiyden Hunt all free to leave the Dragons.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taaffe can play 7,6, 1 and 9 the ideal spine utility and an upgrade on Reynolds and Brown who were earmarked for a similar role.

Reactions: CCC

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I personally think that Gould knows Crichton hasnt got what is required to play fullback

If Taffee is signed, he will be the #1 and Crichton will play in the centres

Personally if it goes this way, i would of rather kept Averillo than purchasing Taaffe

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taffe
JAC
Xerri
Crighton
Kiraz
Burton
Sexton
King
Mahoney
TPJ
Kikau
Preston
Knight

is that we are looking at next year

surely we sign another prop or are we expecting Hughes pele to step up? how Far away is Marshall ?