Bulldogs Season Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Got to attend the Bulldogs Season Launch tonight. Invited by a friend of a friend and all that.

Was a great experience.

Saw Haz who I haven't seen or heard of for a loonng time. He's put on some beef and is sporting a nice beard now. As always a gentlemen and pretended to know me or remember me. Legend.

Spoke to Kasiano and it was no different to what you see on TV when he's interviewing. Typical easy going islander. He's not going to St George. Hahaha. Like he'd Fkn tell me right?

Spoke to Grimaldi and we discussed Italy and our Italian heritage. Really nice guy.

Spoke to Des. Was a bit star struck with him to be honest. It's true what they say about him having that scary aura. Not That he's was being stand-offish or anything like that. Quite the opposite really. We were quite comfortable talking shit for a bit. Told him that I had a heap of Manly mates that would be dirty when I tell them I was rubbing shoulders with him. He's sort or rolled his eyes, huffed and puffed and said that's footy! You sick cnt Dessie!!!

After all the players bolted I was invited down to the "Cellar" at Curzon Hall where I rubbed shoulders with Arthur Coorey, Ray Dib, Big Bad Barry Ward, Dr Peponis and Ralene Castle. Spoke to every single one of them. Barry Ward was your typical x footy player. Funny bloke. Ray and Dr Peponis were top notch.

Thanks for listening. Still on cloud nine.

Go the Dogs!

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a great experience!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So where is bmoz playing and who is our number 17 going into rnd 1??? Lol

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
So where is bmoz playing and who is our number 17 going into rnd 1??? Lol
Was interviewed and said the usual would play anywhere Des puts him and that he really enjoyed playing 1 for us in the trial. Said he's more worried about scoring more tries than Josh and he normally does.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was interviewed and said the usual would play anywhere Des puts him and that he really enjoyed playing 1 for us in the trial. Said he's more worried about scoring more tries than Josh and he normally does.
Hopefully their own competition between the twins of having to one up each other means they both will be pushing to cross the try line regularly.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully their own competition between the twins of having to one up each other means they both will be pushing to cross the try line regularly.
Can you imagine all the red faced Dragons fans wallowing in self pity and suffering fits of jealousy as OUR Morris Twins rip the competition a new one :lol:

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully first set of team mates to score 20 each

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Also forgot to mention when talking to Des. I asked about Lichaa. He said, "Lichaa will be taking over from that NSW hooker in the next couple of years. What's his name? Robbie something". Hahaha

Has massive wraps on him. Says his D is even better than his attack in case we were worried.

N

Natboy

Also forgot to mention when talking to Des. I asked about Lichaa. He said, "Lichaa will be taking over from that NSW hooker in the next couple of years. What's his name? Robbie something". Hahaha

Has massive wraps on him. Says his D is even better than his attack in case we were worried.
Good to hear mate. Thank you. I can't believe people are saying hooker is our weakness this year!
Lichaa is a incredible buy for our club

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Haha nice call. If Des reckons this then in Des i trust. Looking forward to seeing Lichaa evolve under Des and become something special. Good times to be a Doggies supporter!!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you imagine all the red faced Dragons fans wallowing in self pity and suffering fits of jealousy as OUR Morris Twins rip the competition a new one :lol:
Lets also not forget that "GST" sign they have aswell, where is the greatness in them lol?

That "Robbie something" comment is so Des lol

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
As always a gentlemen and pretended to know me or remember me. Legend.
best part of your post haha

Status
Not open for further replies.