Bulldogs roll out the blue and white carpet for Josh Addo-Carr

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
100% from all reports he is goi g to the tigers
Just playing the game to get more money out of them
Genuine question and not being a silly bugger, but why did he just not go there to begin with when he had already signed? Did he sign and realize he didn't get enough? I thought they offered a lot the first time.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Genuine question and not being a silly bugger, but why did he just not go there to begin with when he had already signed? Did he sign and realize he didn't get enough? I thought they offered a lot the first time.
Bulldogs fan here: good question, and what if dogs sign him for say $800k a season has a blinder of a year then carries on he wants more $$$ . I’d say bulldogs will use him more than anything . The behaviour and arrogance will hurt him in long run. Or maybe he knew tigers won’t be a genuine team for many years to come

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Baz said the next phase of recruitment is in priority order...what if securing JAC is that domino that needs to fall first ?

I refuse to believe under this new governance that we would simply let Reimis go to strengthen the Storm and weaken our depth

JAC physically touring our facilities and assume having a yarn with Baz all the more points to an imminent signing

We have suffered for too fkn long and deserve good news I say

JAC
Burton
Mansour (to enable the Burton signing)

Top 30 complete

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Baz said the next phase of recruitment is in priority order...what if securing JAC is that domino that needs to fall first ?

I refuse to believe under this new governance that we would simply let Reimis go to strengthen the Storm and weaken our depth

JAC physically touring our facilities and assume having a yarn with Baz all the more points to an imminent signing

We have suffered for too fkn long and deserve good news I say

JAC
Burton
Mansour (to enable the Burton signing)

Top 30 complete
Barrett did say it’s complicated with JAC ;) take that as you will I guess 8-)

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He’s 25 not 27 FYI everyone

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he wants fullback coin and to play there, I’d want him next yr, another yr older, another nrl season, another blues campaign, and maybe Australia duties, I’d hate to be starting my fullback journey at 26/27. Doesn’t mater how great an athlete you are. I’d love him for our club as he brings a lot, he would be a signing that would be hard to match in terms of on the field and off. He’d be huge for our club, but another yr not learning how to ball play, in this era. He needs to be in the position now, Latrell has more ball experience but still will take him some time to perfect it and he’s 23.
If he wants to come I’d say move now.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If he wants fullback coin and to play there, I’d want him next yr, another yr older, another nrl season, another blues campaign, and maybe Australia duties, I’d hate to be starting my fullback journey at 26/27. Doesn’t mater how great an athlete you are. I’d love him for our club as he brings a lot, he would be a signing that would be hard to match in terms of on the field and off. He’d be huge for our club, but another yr not learning how to ball play, in this era. He needs to be in the position now, Latrell has more ball experience but still will take him some time to perfect it and he’s 23.
If he wants to come I’d say move now.
He’d be here next year if he didn’t sign that stupid heads of agreement. Very poor advice from Mario Tartare sauce. Hopefully a loan deal or similar if possible if a loophole isn’t

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’d be here next year if he didn’t sign that stupid heads of agreement. Very poor advice from Mario Tartare sauce. Hopefully a loan deal or similar if possible if a loophole isn’t
I’d assume they would release him as they also said they would to use the cash to bump up Jerome h, the storm could be in a small mess with jac, suli, b smith, c smith, the lost a forward to didn’t they? Plus who knows what Bellamy will do 22, if he’s not in their plans for that date, I’m not sure they would hold him

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be good if players were like Barrett no mind games,yes I came to the bulldogs facilities not to inflate my worth but because I have signed a contract and no other reason.
And I will be here with the bulldogs in 2022 or what ever,
“2021 Bring back the transparency”

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Souths chasing Daniel Tupou as a swap deal for that Joseph Suali kid. Surely that's a sign they've dropped out of the race for JAC?
Yes that's exactly what i was thinking. I think that it is a sign.