News Bulldogs re-sign in-demand forward on three-year deal(Max King)

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just like moley’s “bulldogs sign this dud” news, I’ll wait till I hear something official.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Roosters and Cronulla surely will need to release some middles

their are
Crichton
Egan butcher
Jack Williams

I thin Jack is getting shopped around from Cronulla but he has butter fingers. Will you take any of the first two ?

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
King/Hughes in addition to two quality middles is a gun forward pack. Absolutely have no choice but to go hard in the market for props beyond this year would be in players inboxes starting now.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

their are
Crichton
Egan butcher
Jack Williams

I thin Jack is getting shopped around from Cronulla but he has butter fingers. Will you take any of the first two ?
Jack Williams is a great player imo very underrated especially in defence, has great technique. I think Dolphins should try get him to play lock and cover loss of Gilbert instead of playing Stone.

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good news, King and Hughes sorted. Hopefully Fifita from Bunnies becomes a good signing. For the future it will be very interesting to see how Patolo, Edwards Morrin, Kautoga and Todd go over the first half of the season starting this week. One, two or three could jag a top 30 spot for next year if they really impress.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now all we need to do is sign 2-3 props to be the starters. If king is our 14 it makes us a stronger team. Guy has size, speed and an offload. Would be perfect coming on around 20-25 mins against a fatigued hooker, lock and pack and popping that offload or using some late footwork.

Thing is his numbers aren’t astronomical so if he was our first rotation forward he would still get his 100m but be more affecting without having that first 5-10 min softening up period.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score

their are
Crichton
Egan butcher
Jack Williams

No to any of those. Crichton seems to have really screwed himself. The fact he can't even make the roosters bench suggests he is cooked. Egan butcher and Williams are too small. We have enough small forwards.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terrell May was quality on the weekend played 55mins or so 17 hitups 166m gained .
He seemed to stop as soon as he was contacted, stats appear good, but the eye test not so much....in saying that much better than most of ours, i just wouldn't pay squillions to get him & his bros..

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hope we didn't pay overs for a average player!!!
100% was going to be my comment!
He is good, not great....hopefully not ridiculous money tied up in him.
In saying that, he seems like a good bloke & probably good for the squad dynamics..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Not saying told yers but always thought the ‘bidding war’ was media dribble…

IMG_8155.jpeg

Pleased to see HRH Maxwell staying and hope he has a quality year unhampered by injury like last year.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
King, Hughes, Todd + 1 more solid front rower would be a great rotation moving forward
I think they might be too similar in body shape and play style tbh. Need some difference in there aswell.