Opinion Bulldogs - Public Enemy no.1

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

That's rich coming from you talking about chips on shoulders...
Stick to making shit threads and having a cry. Another keyboard warrior

Let’s keep blaming the media like senile old women instead of improving the quality of our performances

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Let’s keep blaming the media like senile old women instead of improving the quality of our performances
Stop posting while you are on your period because you get all emotional and say things you don't mean....

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Stop posting while you are on your period because you get all emotional and say things you don't mean....
That was actually funny. You’re funny once in every million attempts but I do actually think you’re a gutless little keyboard warrior who makes shit threads

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will only stop with sustained success and the death of Fox/Daily Telucrap/Murdoch influence with their good guy/bad guy poor journalism and to re-set our public image. Our current Board are doing a great job but Gus has been a red flag to a bull with DT Newscorpse/Fox league coverage/Buzz etc.

It will eventually change but its up to us first to become successful and entertaining to take away the negatives DT/Fox throw at us.

We WILL become the premier club in Sydney: its just a matter of getting all our issues dealt with. Then we can use it all to our advantage.
Old habits die hard mate, they say that fire will eventually burn it self out, but it wont if you keep putting fuel on it.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just fold the shit league and start a professional one.
My thoughts exactly bro, and I'm sure it can be done with the game and the NRL plagued by never ending controverseys, not to mention the continueing need for rule changes.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The media hasn’t been that bad this year, it’s mainly the Drunk Dribbler and a couple of his colleagues. Even the others on Fox they’ve been generally ok.

I still think the dogs get the rough end of a pineapple from the NRL, but fans of other teams would probably say the same about their team

Us and bad luck have hurt ourselves the worst this year, through the injury toll and poor defence against the Beagles and Souffs

mandingo

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think Gus can do some good for us but unfortunately he is such a farkwit he will bring heat in the club

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe because I'm over West but the only way I hear a single peep about this polesmoker is when one of numerous kennellers posts his bullshit on here...

Let it go why dont ya's, a 100% ban on anything this **** writes = problem solved.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
the fact gus has forgotten more than most so called nrl experts know is gold!

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

agree. sick of the us vs them mindset. it’s on the team to get better to keep up with the top table teams, excuses get us nowhere