Official Bulldogs presentation tonight

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson Topine wins
Terry Lamb Canterbury cup player of the yearView attachment 58815
Embarrassing that he’s good enough to win this but played 2 games in FG all year. Happy he got recognised in the award season though and got to lead the team song during the year, because that’s what they used him for, let’s be real. Let’s hope next year will be different and he’ll actually be consistently chosen to play.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Embarrassing that he’s good enough to win this but played 2 games in FG all year. Happy he got recognised in the award season though and got to lead the team song during the year, because that’s what they used him for, let’s be real. Let’s hope next year will be different and he’ll actually be consistently chosen to play.
Just to play devil's advocate, not too many first graders win NSW Cup player of the year... wonder why that is?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Corey Waddell has been awarded Players’ Player award for 2022.
Lol I told you Waddell has been good this year. I told you I am smart and you all know nothing about footy and should listen to me. Another win for Flanagun. Acknowledge me proles!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just to play devil's advocate, not too many first graders win NSW Cup player of the year... wonder why that is?
And very few players with lots of first grade experience win NSW Cup player of the year…