News Bulldogs poach esteemed wrestling coach on eve of NRL season

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally id fly thursto down from townsville once a week to get inside our players heads or at least to be or halves coach.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
whoever trained lex luger would have been better

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Wrestle is different from a defensive coach you guys know that right?

Wrestle coach is all about winning the contest at the ruck leaking tries out wide isn’t on the wrestling coach

2. We should have money next year to throw it all at Cotric turn him into a centre
Fuck, the fact you even have to ask Question 1 is concerning.

Surely the folk at TK have a high enough footy IQ to understand the difference....

Or, maybe not.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pays doing what basically hasler did bringing all his raiders buddies hope this works out though

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pays doing what basically hasler did bringing all his raiders buddies hope this works out though
Who else from Canberra? This bloke sounds like he brings more than wrestling skills.

Wholetthedogsout

Waterboy
Reaction score
Imagine that!! He brings citric over, and then we get Will to convince his brother Albert to come over and BAM !!!!!!! Premiership bitches!!!
I did some googling on this guy as I hadn't heard of him either. I found some very very interesting facts - Cotric isn't the only great player this guy has mentored. Tevita Pangai Jr also mentions this Steve Babic as his mentor (check it - www.playersvoice.com.au/tevita-pangai-junior-coming-back/). Pay is onto something here, we have a young squad and this guy is like the Tony Robbins of young NRL players.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I did some googling on this guy as I hadn't heard of him either. I found some very very interesting facts - Cotric isn't the only great player this guy has mentored. Tevita Pangai Jr also mentions this Steve Babic as his mentor (check it - www.playersvoice.com.au/tevita-pangai-junior-coming-back/). Pay is onto something here, we have a young squad and this guy is like the Tony Robbins of young NRL players.
First up, welcome to the Kennel. Hope your able to cope with the bipolar nature of the place. Lol
Let's hope this guy really does bring the goods. Time will tell. I'm just glad we finally have wrestle coach.