News Bulldogs poach a weak gutted dog amid club’s signing spree

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another comically bad signing.

Clear as day this **** will offer very little outside of that Penrith team. He’s a **** too. Gonna be great for that culture we’re building.
Ok Ray Ray. You're just jealous because our board has made better signings than you and your mob did during your time.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Clear as day this **** will offer very little outside of that Penrith team. He’s a **** too. Gonna be great for that culture we’re building.
I’m Joes total lack of suprise, in regards to you shitting on the Club.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For fucks same. We hang for some nrl talent and we are dishes up the same shit. Any money luai is next just the rubbish. Where is the home run? I’m over hit by pitcher :upset:

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good signing he has actually looked decent playing backrow when hes played this year.

I dont know who the fuck people criticising these signings think we should sign.

I still think if they got a Haas it would make us go from the basement to the (sub) penthouse with some more injury luck than we have had.
That's exactly what gus said on his podcast today. Haas lifts a bottom club closer to the 8. Hopefully he has something cooking.

Last edited:

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not superstar signings, but you could argue they are upgrades on a few players they are potentially replacing. Still feel like we have some cash for another big signing for 2024.
Bargain bin signings. Need to make up the numbers for the squad.?there will surely be a big marquee signing on the pipeline.

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dont really understand the reason for getting both him and taafe. How many they need to play utility?
They must see at least one of them as a starter. Either salmon at lock or edge (less likely) or taafe at fullback and critta at centre (seems likely)

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Did ok for parra when he was first into grade. Good school boy career. Could do a lot worse.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A bit part role playing in the best nrl system ever, not even nailing down a position. Yeah that will translate well to a spoon team.
By your logic we should only buy players from the tigers, dragons, knights and titans? Lol

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
So our top 17 round 1 if everyone is fit is going to look something like this?

01. Stephen Crichton
02. Jeral Skelton
03. Jacob Kiraz
04. Bronson Xerri
05. Josh Addo-Carr
06. Matt Burton
07. Toby Sexton
08. Siua Taukeiaho
09. Reed Mahoney
10. Tevita Pangai Junior
11. Viliame Kikau
12. Jacob Preston