Bulldogs players to visit our kids school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would like to know how we can invite some of the Bulldog players to our kids schools? I assume we would need to contact someone at the club & start a petition or a list of which schools us fans would like our stars to attend.

Last year the Tigers visited my daughters school (Croydon Park Primary) and done a bit of a show for the students. From memory Benji, Lote and some other some other tiger official greeted the students and handed out something like Tigers mini show bags.

These bags contained a poster of the team, a couple of pencils and some other flyers (fairly cheap but effective).

My daughter then started with Tigers this & that until I jumped in & took her to the Bulldogs club. Luckily she is back to loving the Bulldogs again.

I some of our stars could attend Croydon Park Primary School (which is much closer to Belmore then Balmain / Campbelltown) it will be greatly appreciated by the students and the parents.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My daughter also asked if the players / club could bring some actual bulldogs as well? The kids would love them!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Following from my rant regarding NRL crowds.

Suggestions please as I cant handle another West Tiger or AFL display at my kids school!

Surely Josh Reynolds could come down to meet the kids & use Big Kas as a jumping castle. Im sure Kas would love it!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Following from my rant regarding NRL crowds.

Suggestions please as I cant handle another West Tiger or AFL display at my kids school!

Surely Josh Reynolds could come down to meet the kids & use Big Kas as a jumping castle. Im sure Kas would love it!
Maybe contact the school to try and get them interested in wanting them to come down or pay the club a visit in person if no-one replies to you haha!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe contact the school to try and get them interested in wanting them to come down or pay the club a visit in person if no-one replies to you haha!
I might have to give the club a visit.

To me its just a shame that the school is much closer to Belmore then Balmain / Campbelltown.

Years ago when my daughter said Benji came to my school & now I like the West Tigers, you could have killed me.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I might have to give the club a visit.

To me its just a shame that from the school I Belmore is much closer then Balmain / Campbelltown.
Yeah, its all about districts and shit now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.