BULLDOGS PLAYER TRADE

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Leaving the gun Hohepa Puru out. He should be there lock imo. Bench big Papa, start Rapine and Horse up front.
Yep that's what they are saying about Hoepa Puru. Where does that leave Mooney though?
I am not trying to say that Mooney would come here and instill false hope. But IMO there are 3 sides too stacked with props. Canberra, Broncos and Newcastle. Those 3 odd players IMO who may miss out are Mooney, Xavier Willison and Matt Croker.
Just my opinion and certainly could be wrong. Just my take.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Once I joined I read a bit through the threads and yeah idk Nasheed is some lebo or pakistani dude and he is quite a troll and i think he is banned now. Because im Lebanese and coincidently joined at the same time as him leaving everyone thinks I'm one of his accounts,
for someone “new” You sure know how to navigate the forum well including the report function.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bullshit.

You already agreed that Nasheed is Lebanese like you.

And if you just joined how do you know anything about Nasheed?????
Banned Trolls generally just sign up again under one of their boy band members email addresses ..

They change it up to disguise themselves but it’s not hard to see through it …

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still say the most realistic player swap is Trey Mooney for BBO. Gus if desperate may even try Sexton.

I say BBO because he is only 22 has played nearly 20 games and has potential. He just needs to play behind a decent forward pack.
I would say BBO would be definitely open to it as its an opportunity.
Sticky 100% needs another half and there's no one available.

He has also played hooker so it gives Sticky some options.

Thats just my opinion though.
Or Rajab, who is an international.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously just ip ban these clowns. Ruin the forums and threads. To them…get a bloody life.
I wish it was that simple.
I had issues when I first signed up due to, I believe (staff can correct openly if needed) my I.P address being the same or very similar to someone else's.
The problem is the ISP I'm connected with, supplies tens, if not hundreds of connections from the same I.P address in the building I'm in.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
F*** OFF lol. We ain’t trading Taaffe for anyone. We just got him!! What a stupid idea. I’m very excited to watch him run out on the field in a doggies jersey!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously just ip ban these clowns. Ruin the forums and threads. To them…get a bloody life.
Amen!! Sorry boys, just catching up on all the gossip haha, have been a bit quiet lately…BUT Scooobs is back cos the footy is getting closer :grinning::hearteyes:

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
F*** OFF lol. We ain’t trading Taaffe for anyone. We just got him!! What a stupid idea. I’m very excited to watch him run out on the field in a doggies jersey!!
Absolutely right. He will be the gun we have been missing.