Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If the Morris brothers want to play together. well.. we have an opening in the #1 jersey, and well, guess who can play fullback for Dragons in #1!

and surely you could get out of your contract by stating "I'm being made to play for the Dragons" as a valid reason.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta say i don't have any confidence what so ever josh will hang around after this current contract has finished up.
If we start winning and being formidable again well be fine and players will want to re sign and new players will want to join us ,but atm we are a bit on the nose ,ill say it again but this is a big year for des ,he needs to perform

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the Morris brothers want to play together. well.. we have an opening in the #1 jersey, and well, guess who can play fullback for Dragons in #1!

and surely you could get out of your contract by stating "I'm being made to play for the Dragons" as a valid reason.
Surely brett only has a year to go ??

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
...and realistically thats also the only way he'll earn more, wing to fullback is a progression...saints cant offer that.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like Brett resigned until like 2016 with Dragons. I wonder if he had a get out clause, because not sure where they would play him.

1. Dugan
2. Beale
3. Farrell
4. Morris???
5. Nightingale

Re Brennan, just watched an interview. Seems like a good bloke with his head in the right place. Plays fullback or centre.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
beale will not push morris anywhere.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Looks like Brett resigned until like 2016 with Dragons. I wonder if he had a get out clause, because not sure where they would play him.

1. Dugan
2. Beale
3. Farrell
4. Morris???
5. Nightingale

Re Brennan, just watched an interview. Seems like a good bloke with his head in the right place. Plays fullback or centre.
"Not sure where they would play him". Honestly, do you have any knowledge on Rugby League. Like, any?

He's a state AND international rep winger, yet you have a washed up bronco ahead of him on the wing? Sh!t for brains I tell ya!

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dakar your not as innocent as you make out , you did mislead people with very vague statements and later on actually confirmed a few rumours that ended up not right - when people say has he signed or agreed to terms and you say yes ,its pretty lame to now say but i never said with bulldogs ,fair ho thats sly and sneaky shit .As i said earlier we all **** up in life just own it and say i was wrong ffs how hard is it ? You'd be more respected
agree with this so far Dakar has been wrong with all the so called inside information.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so I've been away for a few days, what's the go with Dakar? Everyone hate him now? Was his info all bs? I kinda got that feeling a week or so ago. He came on here claiming to not even follow league, next minute he has a league twitter account going??? Wtf?

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so I've been away for a few days, what's the go with Dakar? Everyone hate him now? Was his info all bs? I kinda got that feeling a week or so ago. He came on here claiming to not even follow league, next minute he has a league twitter account going??? Wtf?
Yeah his information is completely bogus.

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
"Not sure where they would play him". Honestly, do you have any knowledge on Rugby League. Like, any?

He's a state AND international rep winger, yet you have a washed up bronco ahead of him on the wing? Sh!t for brains I tell ya!
Go hard Sami...you may be missing a point. We obviously don't know too much about the saints, but the main point is if u where saints, where would u play Brett...the answer of course is the wing or fullback. ATM, fullback for them is not an option he has to play wing. So, if someone comes along and says hey buddy, wanna play fullback, I gotta mad coach, I got your brother, my facilities are top shelf, we're expecting to win the premiership, and yeah I forgot, I'll pay you more. It's not an unlikely scenario...if josh goes there it may compromise Brett potential earnings ie he is stuck in the wing....ahhhj who knows, that's why we love the game, many permutations and combinations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doggy Styles

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hehehe, yeah he is a young bloke doing what he has to do to inmprove his craft. Pony boy like him would have gone to rooters because of SBW, the most beutiful man in the universe, plus he probably knew robo so now they can all sit in a jacoozy together...the one in oatly, apparently, I think, so I've heard.

I like the hoff because its easy to make signs for him...I really have doubts about ferg, I do like him but he needs the carney rehabilitation system...piss off for a year then try again.
Ferguson would be a great but for us.. Let's face it all players sneak out for a few quite ones.. Probs not Cruisers tho..
Just needs to keep his head down..

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ferguson would be a great but for us.. Let's face it all players sneak out for a few quite ones.. Probs not Cruisers tho..
Just needs to keep his head down..
He would but yeah ur right, the equivalent if a quiet one these days is a case of beer, bottle of vodka and six pounds of crak!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
agree with this so far Dakar has been wrong with all the so called inside information.
Not quite yet. That's the beauty of giving vague information, plausible deniability. So far technically nothing he has said has come wrong and if we announce a signing after the world cup then his information will be correct, but as I said it's vague information. He may have inside info and he may not but if you give vague terms and say things like "But I don't want to give too much information away" then technically you can never be wrong.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Unlike others, when I do have info regarding this club I come out and say it straight up. I don't go beating around the bush. BUT some of you guys were so far high up Dakar's a$$, that you'd sell your wife to him just to get information off him. Where's your pride?

I came on here before Dakar existed and told you guys about Hoffman, but you guys were too blinded by Dakar. For a "lawyer", he spent an awfully large amount of time on some footy forum right? I don't have to name sources either as I've already spoken with JTG about my info.

In 3 weeks time, Hoffman will fly back from the UK and sign that contract. Which I believe is a 2 year deal. His manager has come out to the media this week and stated himself that Hoffman will be talking to other clubs once his WC duties are over.

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not quite yet. That's the beauty of giving vague information, plausible deniability. So far technically nothing he has said has come wrong and if we announce a signing after the world cup then his information will be correct, but as I said it's vague information. He may have inside info and he may not but if you give vague terms and say things like "But I don't want to give too much information away" then technically you can never be wrong.
Excellent...and that's why I think he mayb is a solicitor because that's how they talk the dodgy pricks.

EYE.CACK

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Unlike others, when I do have info regarding this club I come out and say it straight up. I don't go beating around the bush. BUT some of you guys were so far high up Dakar's a$$, that you'd sell your wife to him just to get information off him. Where's your pride?

I came on here before Dakar existed and told you guys about Hoffman, but you guys were too blinded by Dakar. For a "lawyer", he spent an awfully large amount of time on some footy forum right? I don't have to name sources either as I've already spoken with JTG about my info.

In 3 weeks time, Hoffman will fly back from the UK and sign that contract. Which I believe is a 2 year deal. His manager has come out to the media this week and stated himself that Hoffman will be talking to other clubs once his WC duties are over.
I hear you, I think it was ur post that started getting me xcited about hoff...there was some man crush n bromance shit going on there but fingers crossed about the hoff...there are a few options I'd be happy with but the hoff is up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.