Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkuzman

Jimbulldog
Reaction score
Hoppa is a great player, the problem is that if he comes to the Dogs he will bring his dad John too and would you want a problem person like that at the club

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hoppa is a great player, the problem is that if he comes to the Dogs he will bring his dad John too and would you want a problem person like that at the club
You kidding me?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is this real life? why would his dad be a problem?

That saying like father like son. I don't think it applies here with Will ffs he went on a mission for 2 years.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
From interviews I've heard with john hoppa he seems like a good father and he actually doesnt want his boys to make the same mistakes he did so i dont think thats an issue

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bring them both over. I sincerely doubt we're even close to hitting the salary cap based on the Roosters being capable of signing Jennings, Maloney and SBW

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring them both over. I sincerely doubt we're even close to hitting the salary cap based on the Roosters being capable of signing Jennings, Maloney and SBW
Not to mention the Broncos with their current roster plus Barba and making a play for Cam Smith and DCE..

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the club need a fullback signed before the grand final, that way the team can go into a pre season knowing all positions are covered , realistically they have already had 7 months to find one since the first problems with barba came to light

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Hoppa senior might try to shoulder charge Ms Castle lol

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
SHINOBI ‏@EricGrotheJnr 30m

Jarryd Hayne will be at the Dogs. You heard it here first!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
NRL Gossip
20 minutes ago
Just "rumours" at the moment but we are getting mail that Jarryd Hayne is close to signing a 4 year deal with the Bulldogs for around 3.2 million. ‪#‎noconfirmation‬ ‪#‎NRLGossip‬

jammo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
SHINOBI ‏@EricGrotheJnr 35s
PARRA FANS! My IDIOT mate Alex stole my phone and tweeted the Hayne tweet. I don't know if Haynesy's leaving. Hope not! Sorry legends.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
PARRA FANS! My IDIOT mate Alex stole my phone and tweeted the Hayne tweet. I don't know if Haynesy's leaving. Hope not! Sorry legends.
lol, he had us going

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
SHINOBI ‏@EricGrotheJnr 30m

Jarryd Hayne will be at the Dogs. You heard it here first!
Not sure if it is a troll or serious but **** PLEASE BE TRUE.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He would be a nice acquisition but I'll feel bad about us scalping one of Parra's few remaining quality players if it's true. Only until he scores a try or two for us though.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
**** lol so much for that, oh well heres hoping he didn't say won't be :P

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Rugby League News ‏@RugbyLeagueNews 11m

Jarryd Hayne to the Dogs is only a rumour. Eels wouldn't let him go. Bulldogs don't have enough salary cap to pay Eels a big $ release fee.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Rugby League News ‏@RugbyLeagueNews 11m

Jarryd Hayne to the Dogs is only a rumour. Eels wouldn't let him go. Bulldogs don't have enough salary cap to pay Eels a big $ release fee.
bloke has no clue the fee doesnt come under the cap, much like broncos.

Status
Not open for further replies.