Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_yuk

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So a players manager tells all his other clients and there relatives about contract info of about barba? Wouldn't that be like my lawyer or doctor telling his other clients/patient about my history...

Mr Patwa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This place is becoming a joke now.. Can we all stop pondering on who is leaving and who is staying.. There are 17 blokes who represent us week in and week out.. Can we all just enjoy the team we have at the moment and not worry about future..

I am enjoying our season so far as it’s exciting.. We are 7th on the ladder and have not been performing to the best of our ability but the hope of getting there makes me watch the game every week…

Cherish the wins and get over the losses.. Support who stays and wish luck to the ones who leave..

The club will be around for years to come no matter which players are on our roster.

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
This place is becoming a joke now.. Can we all stop pondering on who is leaving and who is staying.. There are 17 blokes who represent us week in and week out.. Can we all just enjoy the team we have at the moment and not worry about future..

I am enjoying our season so far as it’s exciting.. We are 7th on the ladder and have not been performing to the best of our ability but the hope of getting there makes me watch the game every week…

Cherish the wins and get over the losses.. Support who stays and wish luck to the ones who leave..

The club will be around for years to come no matter which players are on our roster.
Well said mate, but this is the rumour thread so these things will pop up. Unfortunately it seems to be the same stale rumours that are just getting regurgitated through apparent sources.

I'm happy to just bit back and see what happens with this Barba thing, all i know is he is contracted with us until 2015 and is starting to reach close to the form of last year.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know the dad of one of the St George players who happens to have the same manager as Ben and was told that our Benny is all but signed up with the Broncos for 2014 onwards. As much as he's been wrong in the past I tend to believe him this time.
He also reckons Josh is 100% going to St George from 2014 .

I wonder if the turmoil starting from the grand final loss to the blatant disrespect of making the lump of lard from manly the highest paid player on the field had anything to do with it???
I know the dad of one of the St George players who happens to have the same manager as Ben, he is a fucking blow arse ****

Mr Patwa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well said mate, but this is the rumour thread so these things will pop up. Unfortunately it seems to be the same stale rumours that are just getting regurgitated through apparent sources.

I'm happy to just bit back and see what happens with this Barba thing, all i know is he is contracted with us until 2015 and is starting to reach close to the form of last year.

Thanks mate and agree with you, sit back and see what happens.. People forget that we lost players like SBW and Thurston but we developed a Barba.. We lost Price, Mason and O'Meley but found Tolman, Kasiano and Graham...

I am confident that there will be someone out there who will stand up to be the next Rugby League sensation and do us proud.. So over these constant rumors...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thanks mate and agree with you, sit back and see what happens.. People forget that we lost players like SBW and Thurston but we developed a Barba.. We lost Price, Mason and O'Meley but found Tolman, Kasiano and Graham...

I am confident that there will be someone out there who will stand up to be the next Rugby League sensation and do us proud.. So over these constant rumors...
You are correct sir! No player is greater than the team.

BTW, I'm with you on these bullshit rumours

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the go with all the zero tackles trolls on the kennel..... I mean the all the delituted st George supporters as well on the kennel... Some of them are dumb enough to they can email the starting side to Steve price and hes going to pick and every second post is morris back to the dragons and barba to Broncos. They really need to get grip of the real world.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Well the dad of the st George player does bullshit sometimes and for that reason only Ill allow a 1% element of doubt to the story but seriously he pulled me aside even though were not talking at the moment to tell me the news
if you're not talking atm doesn't that tell you he's taking the piss??

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the dad of one of the St George players who happens to have the same manager as Ben and was told that our Benny is all but signed up with the Broncos for 2014 onwards. As much as he's been wrong in the past I tend to believe him this time.
He also reckons Josh is 100% going to St George from 2014 .

I wonder if the turmoil starting from the grand final loss to the blatant disrespect of making the lump of lard from manly the highest paid player on the field had anything to do with it???
Wow, So are we going to even field a team next year?

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey The Greatest do you have any news on any re signings of current players or potential new signings for next year?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
so he's bullshitted multiple times in the past, is not on talking terms with you yet pulls you aside to tell you this piece of information & you still believe he's 99% telling the truth?

WOW!! i dont know how to respond to this?!?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sorry but if there weren't people like me you'd all still believe in Santa ! I'm trying to break it you Gently so it doesn't come as a shock when Ben actually does do it. None of u's want to see Benny go he's like a little brother we've seen him grow from the nursery to big league and now he has to leave. He'll always be our Benny Barba. I need a tissue
We all have Santa in our lives, we call them parents, guardians and so on. So a BIG bah-hum-bug to you sir.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Adam Hawse ‏@AdamHawse 6m
Non Origin news: sounds like Kris Keating is a done deal for Storm 2014

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He will do well at the Storm, massive opportunity for him being the hard worker that he is.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
ıɐɟɐʇ ʎɯɯıן ‏@timmylafai 18m
Loving it at the doggies and won't be going anywhere Tweeps #rumors #proudtobeabulldog #bluenwhite

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ıɐɟɐʇ ʎɯɯıן ‏@timmylafai 18m
Loving it at the doggies and won't be going anywhere Tweeps #rumors #proudtobeabulldog #bluenwhite
Inu isn't the Twitter king you are :thumb:

Choc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lama Tasi just been granted a release from the chooks. Not a bad pick until the end of the year for some cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.