Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This topic always starts moving after a loss. Geez I wish our team would win every game so we don't have to read some of the stuff posted in here.
Agree. This site is filled with so called 'super coaches' who think they know the game better than Des.

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
trust in des we are in the eight with our previous coaches we would be challenging for the wooden spoon.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right now Des has a record equivalent of Moore: 0 premierships and playing like spastics
U either 12 yo or have the IQ of one. Des is a premiership winning coach who has done amazing things for our club. To compare him to Kevin Moore either shows that either u are naive or just plain stupid.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Folau is killing it in union.

Took a bomb, scored a brilliant try from footwork, speed, strength and fend.

PLEASE COME TO THE DOGS. SIGN HIM TODD!

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck he is good. What a try man. Needs to come to dogs. We need a player like that

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck he is good. What a try man. Needs to come to dogs. We need a player like that
Fantastic player.. not sure if we can fit him in without shedding a number of players.. Great to see him doing so well.

S

Submits

The only think Kev Moore had over Dessie was that he was not afraid to drop sh!thouse players. Jimmy Dymock isn't afraid either. T-Rex would of been dropped a long time ago with a different coach.

But to even compare Moore to Des on all aspects of coaching is insane.

NRiediger

Waterboy
Reaction score
Izzy needs to be accommodated at the Dogs somehow. Phenomenal game again in the other code..

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you on drugs?

Folau yes agree.

Barba going sure hope not. Though if his misses leaves with the kids and he has to follow so be it, Folau at 1. Morris centre, and go recruit a decent centre. Not sold on Lafai at all, defense is terrible. If we could pick up Hurrell, Loko, Ferguson etc would be huge for us.

Wingers need attention. Would love us to see Koribete or Hoffman from the Broncos or someone like that on on the other wing for us over Brown.

SKD IS GARBAGE. He is a centre and a poor one. Sam Williams is rubbish. I'd much rather Hodkinson. Not to mention that Sam is being heavily chased for other clubs and overpriced.

Locke is great, though not required. He is not a winger.

Ennis is vital to our team.

End.
Ferguson?? Are u fukn kidding me? Have u not watched the news this week? Smh...

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy is brilliant. I got criticised for saying he was as good if not better than Inglis. I still maintain my view on this. I've also said Folau is a good chance of coming to thee dogs!

S

Submits

This guy is brilliant. I got criticised for saying he was as good if not better than Inglis. I still maintain my view on this. I've also said Folau is a good chance of coming to thee dogs!
Got any inside mail mate?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ferguson?? Are u fukn kidding me? Have u not watched the news this week? Smh...
A player of his ability. Not exactly him. If you look I mentioned about four type of players of all unbelieveable skill.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I hope and pray you are right.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think he will stay in union after tonight's performance, he killed it and owns that Wallabies jumper

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is as good as Inglis, would be asking around the million dollar mark as well. Get rid of T-rex and Mitch brown and someone else. Salary cap $5.85 million in 2013 to $6.3m in 2014, to $6.55m in 2015 and will keep going up

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rumour...
Dene Halatau back to the tigers - source = ex player, now water runner

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Izzy will not be coming to the dogs period so move on and concentrate on the players we have and that's that....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Every good game adds another zero to the asking price of Folau.

If he comes he comes, if not no biggie.

I see it like wanting to own a Lambo but settling for the car I have.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every good game adds another zero to the asking price of Folau.

If he comes he comes, if not no biggie.

I see it like wanting to own a Lambo but settling for the car I have.
A red Nissan GTR with big turbos will kill a Ferrari for less money!

Lets identify our juniors & build them up!

Status
Not open for further replies.