Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll go out on a limb here

"SIGN GRAHAM FOR LIFE"

Just for the fact that when they took him off for a rest, he went up to dymock and said, "when the Fuck do I go back on"

God bless your cotton socks

Give that man a new
Give him the whole box!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great attitude to have and just before golden pt in the huddle u can really see him rallying the boys and his eyes were ooozzzing passion and fire.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great attitude to have and just before golden pt in the huddle u can really see him rallying the boys and his eyes were ooozzzing passion and fire.
He should be our co-captain!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree, maybe graham will have more luck with the refs as they all seem to hate ennis.

C

colebran

Yeah Graham needs to be signed long term and quickly.
Would make a great captain.
The grub is doing a good job but everyone in rugby league hates his guts. Including refs, which can influence penalty counts.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
No disrespect to ennis, hes a great captain.

But theres something about Graham, he has a level of leadership about him thats almost inspirational. Hes abit like steve mortimer, you can almost feel like the team is a premiership side simply by having him as captain.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeah Graham needs to be signed long term and quickly.
Would make a great captain.
The grub is doing a good job but everyone in rugby league hates his guts. Including refs, which can influence penalty counts.
Yep and that's why I never agreed with Ennis as a captain (but understand he is awesome off the field) but a distinct lack of candidates at the time I suspect helped him. Just hope Graham doesn't want to return to England after a stint here. Has anyone ever heard of his intentions of late, as in wants to stay long term etc?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
questioning ennis' captaincy is a bit harsh. to say that the refs hate him may be so, but i dont see the refs showing anymore respect to any other captain in the nrl. its pretty much the same scenario that happens for every team..ref blows a penalty, captain questions it, the refs then tells the captain to pretty much piss off. so ennis is no different.

but a captain is much more than what happens on the field. imo he's an exceptional captain, leads by example and a great communicator to the boys. but without a doubt graham would be my 2nd choice.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
questioning ennis' captaincy is a bit harsh. to say that the refs hate him may be so, but i dont see the refs showing anymore respect to any other captain in the nrl. its pretty much the same scenario that happens for every team..ref blows a penalty, captain questions it, the refs then tells the captain to pretty much piss off. so ennis is no different.

but a captain is much more than what happens on the field. imo he's an exceptional captain, leads by example and a great communicator to the boys. but without a doubt graham would be my 2nd choice.
Nah I have pretty much have no doubt whatsoever that captains that are labelled grubby, hated wether incorrect or not attract more penalties in games (by more I mean maybe 1 or 2 a game and sometimes none for a lil while) then respected captains.... say a Steve Price. Been watching the game way too long to no have noticed that one. But hey people we dislike always incur different treatment than ones we do! But I respect your opinion and this is just mine. :thumb:

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Nah I have pretty much have no doubt whatsoever that captains that are labelled grubby, hated wether incorrect or not attract more penalties in games (by more I mean maybe 1 or 2 a game and sometimes none for a lil while) then respected captains.... say a Steve Price. Been watching the game way too long to no have noticed that one. But hey people we dislike always incur different treatment than ones we do! But I respect your opinion and this is just mine. :thumb:
gee its hard to gauge whether the captain solely is the reason a side gets a penalty or not. difficult to tell imo.

but who knows you may be right mate?

cheers, and i respect yours buddy!

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we need a new centre to help morris , we need a new fullback , benny is to small to defend our line '' it was ok when he was scoring heeps of trys but we all can see it those days are dead n goooone ! we need a bigger stronger fullback , and a winger to replace mitch brown not much is going on out his way .. and des please let t, rex go with full pay i think he is missing manly''

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we need a new centre to help morris , we need a new fullback , benny is to small to defend our line '' it was ok when he was scoring heeps of trys but we all can see it those days are dead n goooone ! we need a bigger stronger fullback , and a winger to replace mitch brown not much is going on out his way .. and des please let t, rex go with full pay i think he is missing manly''
Yes PLEASE OFFLOAD TREX! Sigh Folau to a 5 year contract for $600k a year and geta sponsor to top up his payments. Say goodbye to Ben Barba. Sign Kenny Dowell from Roosters and sign up Sam Williams from Raiders (he will come cheaper than Johnson from Warriors). We also need another winger, Kevin Locke from Warriors. And what about a hooker who can dart from dummy half to replace Ennis after 20 minutes in each half. Don't care that he is our Captain. He makes a zillion tackles but offers nothing in attack.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sometimes this place is beyond belief. So fickle.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yes PLEASE OFFLOAD TREX! Sigh Folau to a 5 year contract for $600k a year and geta sponsor to top up his payments. Say goodbye to Ben Barba. Sign Kenny Dowell from Roosters and sign up Sam Williams from Raiders (he will come cheaper than Johnson from Warriors). We also need another winger, Kevin Locke from Warriors. And what about a hooker who can dart from dummy half to replace Ennis after 20 minutes in each half. Don't care that he is our Captain. He makes a zillion tackles but offers nothing in attack.
Are you on drugs?

Folau yes agree.

Barba going sure hope not. Though if his misses leaves with the kids and he has to follow so be it, Folau at 1. Morris centre, and go recruit a decent centre. Not sold on Lafai at all, defense is terrible. If we could pick up Hurrell, Loko, Ferguson etc would be huge for us.

Wingers need attention. Would love us to see Koribete or Hoffman from the Broncos or someone like that on on the other wing for us over Brown.

SKD IS GARBAGE. He is a centre and a poor one. Sam Williams is rubbish. I'd much rather Hodkinson. Not to mention that Sam is being heavily chased for other clubs and overpriced.

Locke is great, though not required. He is not a winger.

Ennis is vital to our team.

End.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This topic always starts moving after a loss. Geez I wish our team would win every game so we don't have to read some of the stuff posted in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.