Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember when Kent was forced to do an apology for being wrong (lying)

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanna know where are all these members who came on here with "inside info" whom I discredited one by one?

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I wanna know where are all these members who came on here with "inside info" whom I discredited one by one?
This! And my guess is that people who post BS rumours on here are not members of the Bulldogs.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it funny how there is always a big uproar made over internet trolls by the media, yet Paul kent can sit in front of a camera on live television and troll BS information out with no consequences.
Hey Paul, If you want more info on the Bulldogs, become a member like the rest of us. #TogetherForever
NEVER!!!!!!!
Why you trying to invite the dirtiest scumbag on earth to become a member , be carful what you wish for !!!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Paul Kent is the mother of all trolls.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The show will die in the as soon!
It will. And that's a shame because Ben Ikin offers well rounded unbiased comment.
One of the only current Rugby League "experts" that talks commonsense

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I like Paul Kent
Your entitled to it. End of the day all he is doing is giving an opinion and sometimes references to words off the street corner. Other times he uses NRL stats or football players etc. Like all Journo's some sort out the facts better than others.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your entitled to it. End of the day all he is doing is giving an opinion and sometimes references to words off the street corner. Other times he uses NRL stats or football players etc. Like all Journo's some sort out the facts better than others.
Even termites like Paul Kent are entitled to an opinion.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Paul **** looks like he is depressed that he has never touched a football in his life and obviously jealous of ever NRL player.

All he reports are rumours and negative shit

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Is Paul Kent the guy who has an abnormally square shaped head? Looks like one of the blockheads from Gumby.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is Paul Kent the guy who has an abnormally square shaped head? Looks like one of the blockheads from Gumby.

Oh god Ii think most people here wouldn't remember Gumby lol

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lets squash some more rumours, loving this

DALLY M champion Ben Barba has confirmed his commitment to the struggling Bulldogs, rubbishing rumours that he wants out.

“With the team not going well, people are starting a lot of rumours,” he told me in an interview this afternoon.

“No-one wants a release,” he said. ”We all know we’re not going well but we’re looking forward to the challenge of playing footy like we did last year.

“I’m at Canterbury for another three years until 2015.

“I’ve got a long term deal and I now want to focus on my football.”

Barba will appear on Peter Sterling’s show on Fox Sports tonight.

His full interview with The Daily Telegraph will be published in tomorrow’s newspaper.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lets squash some more rumours, loving this

DALLY M champion Ben Barba has confirmed his commitment to the struggling Bulldogs, rubbishing rumours that he wants out.

“With the team not going well, people are starting a lot of rumours,” he told me in an interview this afternoon.

“No-one wants a release,” he said. ”We all know we’re not going well but we’re looking forward to the challenge of playing footy like we did last year.

“I’m at Canterbury for another three years until 2015.

“I’ve got a long term deal and I now want to focus on my football.”

Barba will appear on Peter Sterling’s show on Fox Sports tonight.

His full interview with The Daily Telegraph will be published in tomorrow’s newspaper.
So he will see out his contract, I remember reading this

The 20-year-old is off contract at the end of the season and knows that this year could make or break him. He wants to stay with the Bulldogs.

''This is the only place I know,'' Barba said. ''This is the first club I came to. If I could stay, I'd love to stay. We'll just see how things pan out.''

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like we signed someone to a new contract yeeehaaa

Todd Greenberg ‏@Todd_Greenberg 38s
Keep your eyes on @NRL_Bulldogs this afternoon for an important announcement & one that is sure to put a few smiles on Dogs members & fans..

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like we signed someone to a new contract yeeehaaa

Todd Greenberg ‏@Todd_Greenberg 38s
Keep your eyes on @NRL_Bulldogs this afternoon for an important announcement & one that is sure to put a few smiles on Dogs members & fans..

I think JR would be announced...

Status
Not open for further replies.