Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
fair enough.

If you hear someone at the Pub talking about a Dogs player/s personal life re a rumour (which affects the Club and it's performance potentially) and you want a sounding board from other supporters as to it's validity. Where do you go? twitter? FB? Stew in your own negative thoughts until you're rocking in a ball of stew?
Probably wait until the media break it.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS People, stop making up bullshit that you heard from you next door's neighbour's second cousin's new cat...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If you don't mention who said the rumour then you shouldn't post shit

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Define rumour? This forum has turned into a fact forum... How the hell can you post a rumour in a rumour thread and then told stop posting rumours? Get rid of the rumour heading in the thread

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol ok ill mention my cousins name moustafa or billy are the guys who msged me.... Does that make it better? It's a rumour and I've posted it to see if anyone else has heard anything... Isn't that what a forum is for?

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Define rumour? This forum has turned into a fact forum... How the hell can you post a rumour in a rumour thread and then told stop posting rumours? Get rid of the rumour heading in the thread
I am a dictator and this is my ruling... I hope that makes sense to you...

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol ok ill mention my cousins name moustafa or billy are the guys who msged me.... Does that make it better? It's a rumour and I've posted it to see if anyone else has heard anything... Isn't that what a forum is for?
No what you posted is absolute rubbish that you made up... I know Moustafa and he wont make shit up like this.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
FFS People, stop making up bullshit that you heard from you next door's neighbour's second cousin's new cat...
Well you'll never know which kitty litter the team uses

Also if they've already heard it from someone how could they make it up

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Has anyone heard the rumour that Joel Monaghan will be coming to Belmore, after his getaway stint in the UK?
No I heard a rumour he was coming back to play with dogs balls but not that he was coming back to play ball with the dogs

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The Greatest is only allowed to Dick Brent Tate!

Status
Not open for further replies.