Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i cant see either foward going anywhere.. des is bringing a championship to belmore and without our key forwards it wont be happening.. last nights match illustrates that even talented forwards take years to peak so why would we let the experienced and talented ones go before we achieve the goal desired. Our full squad is good enough to take the premiership if the forwards get their game on so the backs get the room and time to execute des and jimmys plays.. Hoppa and folau are too expensive and we would probably lose halatau and a few of the young pup fowards aswell..

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if its the chicken shop next to Aldi, no thanks....i got gastro the last time i was there......lol ;)
Glad u can lol after having gastro. Yes, that's the shop and we've had fantastic reviews on our food. The whole dogs squad eat there and never had an issue. In fact it was after the whole team ate at my joint last year that they started their winning streak. No gastro here bro :grinning:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why the Fuck was my thread on barba deleted? Fuck this place is getting precious! Reports that barba will be out for 4 weeks with a hand injury
Where did you get the info from?

I agree why was the thread deleted? If it has just been merged here then that's ok.
I don't think it's been merged cos I couldn't see it anywhere.
It was removed because there a numerous amounts of rumours floating around and people don't stop and think, instead just pass on the rumor without any hard facts.

And if you looked hard enough you should have found it in the Trash Bin

Reports on twitter that Benny could be out for 4 weeks with a hand injury.... Hopefully it's bs

1. People have created 5 different threads today on the Barba injury, and it was proven to be untrue by the user who posted the rumour on facebook.
2. You should have a look at what the rumour mill posted straight after the Barba tweet, and you will see the credibility side of things.

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
DW Rumours from SMH
'[h=3]Eels fuming at Dogs[/h]Parramatta are convinced they know which Bulldogs official was leaking information about the club wanting to sign Aiden Tolman. The Eels deny they are interested in signing the prop and say Tolman is unwanted at Belmore. They claim the Bulldogs are pushing Parramatta into the picture so Canterbury can eventually say they can't afford Tolman. Parra say they don't want Tolman or fellow Dogs forward Frank Pritchard and they are convinced that Waratahs recruit Israel Folau, a player the Eels narrowly missed out on in the off-season, is close to signing or has already signed with Canterbury for 2014. Clearly, the Dogs will need to make room to afford the former rugby league international and GWS Giants marquee signing. The Eels are sick of being used as leverage by other clubs to suit their signing agendas.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...me-partners-20130406-2he0r.html#ixzz2PjDCjtDM

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DW Rumours from SMH
'Eels fuming at Dogs

Parramatta are convinced they know which Bulldogs official was leaking information about the club wanting to sign Aiden Tolman. The Eels deny they are interested in signing the prop and say Tolman is unwanted at Belmore. They claim the Bulldogs are pushing Parramatta into the picture so Canterbury can eventually say they can't afford Tolman. Parra say they don't want Tolman or fellow Dogs forward Frank Pritchard and they are convinced that Waratahs recruit Israel Folau, a player the Eels narrowly missed out on in the off-season, is close to signing or has already signed with Canterbury for 2014. Clearly, the Dogs will need to make room to afford the former rugby league international and GWS Giants marquee signing. The Eels are sick of being used as leverage by other clubs to suit their signing agendas.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...me-partners-20130406-2he0r.html#ixzz2PjDCjtDM
Lol poor parra playing victim.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DW Rumours from SMH
'Eels fuming at Dogs

Parramatta are convinced they know which Bulldogs official was leaking information about the club wanting to sign Aiden Tolman. The Eels deny they are interested in signing the prop and say Tolman is unwanted at Belmore. They claim the Bulldogs are pushing Parramatta into the picture so Canterbury can eventually say they can't afford Tolman. Parra say they don't want Tolman or fellow Dogs forward Frank Pritchard and they are convinced that Waratahs recruit Israel Folau, a player the Eels narrowly missed out on in the off-season, is close to signing or has already signed with Canterbury for 2014. Clearly, the Dogs will need to make room to afford the former rugby league international and GWS Giants marquee signing. The Eels are sick of being used as leverage by other clubs to suit their signing agendas.

First and foremost, this article lacks any credibility as its written by that that scum bag Widler. He is so far up SBW ass crack that he must love the smell of his shit.

I comment on the speculation of the Falau signing. I can assure u the dogs are not shopping Franky. And I doubt they are shopping Aiden. Widler is deparate for a story and will do anything for one.

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
First and foremost, this article lacks any credibility as its written by that that scum bag Widler. He is so far up SBW ass crack that he must love the smell of his shit.

I comment on the speculation of the Falau signing. I can assure u the dogs are not shopping Franky. And I doubt they are shopping Aiden. Widler is deparate for a story and will do anything for one.
Nobody claimed this is true. Just a rumour thread from a reporter.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
DW Rumours from SMH
'Eels fuming at Dogs

Eels should be fuming that they are the whipping boys of the comp .

stueymclaugh

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
Keary's running around for norths in NSW cup on fox 1 at moment if anyone interested in checking out what may be on our wish list

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
DW Rumours from SMH
'[h=3]Eels fuming at Dogs[/h]Parramatta are convinced they know which Bulldogs official was leaking information about the club wanting to sign Aiden Tolman. The Eels deny they are interested in signing the prop and say Tolman is unwanted at Belmore. They claim the Bulldogs are pushing Parramatta into the picture so Canterbury can eventually say they can't afford Tolman. Parra say they don't want Tolman or fellow Dogs forward Frank Pritchard and they are convinced that Waratahs recruit Israel Folau, a player the Eels narrowly missed out on in the off-season, is close to signing or has already signed with Canterbury for 2014. Clearly, the Dogs will need to make room to afford the former rugby league international and GWS Giants marquee signing. The Eels are sick of being used as leverage by other clubs to suit their signing agendas.

The thing that doesn't make sense with this article is that if the dogs really wanted to get rid of Tolman why would they sabotage Parras effort to sin him? Weidler is a dick.
Today's Weidlers articles
Hasler wanted to go into business with Dank
Bulldogs sabotaging Parra
SBW best player ever and dogs can't get over it

Loves a meal at North Bondi Italian if anyone ever wants to give him a piece of their mind

stueymclaugh

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty good, would walk straight in to our squad, decent short kicking game and runs the line. Darted through line and put Champion through to set up a try for the fullback which pretty much broke the Vulcans back. We should definitely be talking to his manager.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Pretty good, would walk straight in to our squad, decent short kicking game and runs the line. Darted through line and put Champion through to set up a try for the fullback which pretty much broke the Vulcans back. We should definitely be talking to his manager.
Yeah I reckon he is the goods too. 300k-350k to get him over though I reckon

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
throw 400k at him then. get rid of hodkinson.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
@RLW_Mole: BREAKING: Moley hearing whispers Benny Barba may need surgery on an arm injury.

can't find bens discussion thread, mods feel free to move this post

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
400k for a rookie is umm abit too much seriously.
just because we are desperate for a half doesnt mean we do a parra or stmerge and pay overs for untried or old players.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
@RLW_Mole: BREAKING: Moley hearing whispers Benny Barba may need surgery on an arm injury.

can't find bens discussion thread, mods feel free to move this post

fuck off seriously can't happen please GOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.