Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is a tough one, morris plays really well at fb. However, he has stated he prefers LEFT centre due to the fact he has established himself there and played rep footy. He went he would be behind the pecking order if he converts to fullback. What do we do? We all know ben is good as gone. Just depends when! Interesting times ahead.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Wolfman is good... but geez the guy has body parts made of toothpicks. He's just way too injury prone in my opinion.
I know - it's a tough one. Slim pickings out there at the moment.

Bring it on

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We don't got much options I'm guessing if we dnt get folau which is still a 50-50 chance then we will buy Kevin Locke

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Des said the way morris played at fullback hell probably play there for a long time to come so id say theyll either go for a fullback/winger type player not just a straight out fullback or a centre

Kaltsos

Waterboy
Reaction score
Anyone ever thought about J-Moz at fullback with Ferguson in the centres ? or would we rather stay away from another khoeder nassar saga

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever thought about J-Moz at fullback with Ferguson in the centres ? or would we rather stay away from another khoeder nassar saga
That is the perfect scenerio but cannot see raiders releasing him

Kaltsos

Waterboy
Reaction score
I still think Folau would be the perfect scenario. Elite athlete and a more marketable player

N

Natboy

I still think Folau would be the perfect scenario. Elite athlete and a more marketable player
Yeah I agree with this one but everytime I hear someone suggest Blake Ferguson I cringe
Put aside the Khoder Nasser crap, would a female CEO want to pay big money for an idiot to come to the club facing time for a sexual offence at a time when there is such a push to involve women in the game, women in league etc? Hell no

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ferguson is far too close to the Khoder Nasser camp, no thanks don't need that bullshit around our club again. He would never sign on for us anyway.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
serious question: finchie are you Brett finch by any chance?
Lmao, nah buddy im not brett finch however i wish i was so if i came up against the bulldogs in the finals id throw a zillion intercepts and blow up at the refs at any chance.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeah without doubt that's the best possible outcome for the dogs! I would forget BB in an instant if I read news that Folau was signed!

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
We should sign Brett Morris and put him at Fullback! reunites with brother and has a chance to shine in fullback which also means

he is in a more prestigious position and would go great with a full off season training there....

Get it done Raelene and Des....

Apologise for this random rant but it would be awesome to see both brothers killing it at the dogs.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
heard a couple of weeks ago the wolfman was linked to the storm and all but signed with them, there is not a lot of quality players out there who are it will be hard to cover any position let alone secure a decent fullback or wing center

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coote to cowboys to replace Bowen when he goes to the UK apparently
Good for him his injury prone ,tbh I wouldn't mind Blake ferguson he's a gun and since the raiders sacked furner he has a get out clause to his contract .
1.morris
2.perret
3.ferguson
4.lafai
5.inu
Nice back line for the future!!

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
anything associated with Khoder, no thanks, he's a cancer to the air we breath

Status
Not open for further replies.