Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
From the Silvertails forum:

bennyeagle
Likes Given: 12
Subscribers: 0

RE: Rabbit stew and Dagwood Dogs
From what i seen tonight at the terrigal beer garden big Sam kasiano isn't takin things to seriously, he was wasted, almost crawling ! I know players are allowed to drink, but he was gone !

NOT GOOD if true !!! :rant:
Does it really matter? The lad is entitled to a social life, as long he doesn't turn up to training drunk, puts in 100% when game times comes around.

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does it really matter? The lad is entitled to a social life, as long he doesn't turn up to training drunk, puts in 100% when game times comes around.
Sure He's allowed to have a social life but FFS surely he could have a good time without getting absolutey ****faced. He is a proffesional footballer leading into the biggest two weeks of his career surely he should be in peak fitness ? I'd be ropable if I was Des and this was true. Off season do what you like not finals time

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tupou Sopoaga is heading to the Sharks next season..

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
Sure He's allowed to have a social life but FFS surely he could have a good time without getting absolutey ****faced. He is a proffesional footballer leading into the biggest two weeks of his career surely he should be in peak fitness ? I'd be ropable if I was Des and this was true. Off season do what you like not finals time
Its only posted on a Moanly forum , take it with a grain of salt.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
could it be a swap 4 james tomkins.
The West Ham centre back? No, I think that would be quite an odd deal. Sam Tomkins plays for Wigan, and Joel Tomkins plays union for Saracens. So all of them would be odd deals.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The West Ham centre back? No, I think that would be quite an odd deal. Sam Tomkins plays for Wigan, and Joel Tomkins plays union for Saracens. So all of them would be odd deals.
Haha. I would like to see James Tomkins.

Also, the Sam Tomkins rumour is nonsense. When he resigned with Wigan the other year, he included an explicit "no NRL or Union negotiation until after 2014 season" clause.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the Silvertails forum:

bennyeagle
Likes Given: 12
Subscribers: 0

RE: Rabbit stew and Dagwood Dogs
From what i seen tonight at the terrigal beer garden big Sam kasiano isn't takin things to seriously, he was wasted, almost crawling ! I know players are allowed to drink, but he was gone !

NOT GOOD if true !!! :rant:
As if

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
could it be a swap 4 james tomkins.
Never heard of him. What does he play?

You're not reffering to Sam Tomkins are you? Who plays for Wigan, and is an absolute superstar...

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never heard of him. What does he play?

You're not reffering to Sam Tomkins are you? Who plays for Wigan, and is an absolute superstar...
As Book pointed out, James Tomkins plays at centre back for West Ham.

Assuming he means Sam Tomkins of Wigan, there is literally zero chance of that happening. As part of his lucrative re-signing last year, Sam Tomkins agreed no negotiation with Union or NRL clubs until 2014 at the earliest.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever happened to the pommy winger we were talking to, I think it was Tom briscoe?

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever happened to the pommy winger we were talking to, I think it was Tom briscoe?
Not sure there was any official link, just rumours. The lad looks a class act, although there are probably better bets in Super League right now.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you joking
they just picked up Ethan cook from the knight's surely they dont need anymore second rower's?
not joking

Tupou Sopoaga ‏@TeeeSO
Gonna miss my boys off to the sharks next year thanks for the friendships and memories boys #Proudtobeabulldog

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
gees that's a bummer, I was looking forward to seeing him playing in the NRL in 2013 at the dogs
thanks

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
gees that's a bummer, I was looking forward to seeing him playing in the NRL in 2013 at the dogs
thanks

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks
honestly, I couldn't really see him in first grade next season..

He has too many second rowers in front of him....

Status
Not open for further replies.