Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol dude I didn't threaten you with an infraction.

Read in context.

If people keep taking this thread off topic, then there is the option to infract them. That's what I'm talking about.
yes boss

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mose masoe to be released by roosters. Could he bolster our bench?
do we need another meat head Prop ? if anything the club should be on the lookout for a young halfback. Yes Kris Keating is doing well but lets be honest here, he ain't gonna win you any games on his own. whilst our pack is dominating keating is going great guns. I'd like to see us sign a young gun half.

we soon will have a whole heap of players requiring contract upgrades we need to ensure we hold on the players Des wants to keep even with the salary cap boost coming.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No thank you!

Im quite happy with our forwards rotation atm. We lose Stagg next year - which cements up a spot for our juniors.

Halatau and Payne the year after to allow for the likes of Klemmer, Burr, Carter etc.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
oh ****ing hell shut up, after this years performance keating deserves 1st crack you dimwit

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hodkinson vs Keating next year..

Des will surely go for Hodko, a fully fit Trent and he is hard to handle. He proved that UNDER DES at Manly in 2010.
As much as i dislike keating, i see him retaining his spot until a big name halfback comes on the market. Hodkinson was fit at one stage and KEATING still retained his spot where hodko got sent to nsw and got injured despite playing well.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Des will surely go for Hodko, a fully fit Trent and he is hard to handle. He proved that UNDER DES at Manly in 2010.
Your age here is really showing, He was forans ***** in 2010 he was not the dominant half and they did not get far that year.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mose Masoe isn't a bad prop. Hits like a truck too. BUT we don't need more props.

That said if I was Manly or Tigers I'd put in a bid.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

You serious? KK has earned his number 7 jersey this year and next, as Rothanna mentioned, I really think its his spot until we find a big name halfback to take his place.

Plus Des let Hodko go when he was at Manly, thats a telling sign too

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember reading an article that indicated Harlan Alaalatoa will still be in blue and white in 2013

Malla

Reaction score
Hodko needs a few things to go his way to get back into FG next year. Needs to really kill it in reggies and for KK to either have a few shockers or go down with injury.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Masoe is just a lump of meat we need smart skillful forwards to fit in with our team

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Harlan has been a mainstay in NSW Cup over the past few years. Always gives 110% ... like Brad Morrin used to.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Harlan would have to be one of the most capped dogs lower graders to not yet have played FG.

Must've been in the system for 5+ years now

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Harlan will probably never get a decent crack at the dogs. Came through the same under 20s team as foster, Barba, Reynolds, smith, Harrison. Did run great lines back then and still hits the line at speed. Probably deserved to fill in here and there but a shame the dogs have such an abundance of quality forwards that he never gets his chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.