Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Whoever it is, they obviously don't value a long term NRL career. You go to the Roosters to kill your career not furthur it.

Given the fact its a rumor from an account created Aug 2012, only 11 posts, and grammar/spelling that make some of our posters look like einstein, I'd say it's BS or some insignificant player.

Or a bad troll.

Page 4 / 5 he claims its a huge SG ball starting prop... lol *yawn*

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rugby league week Jonothan wright one of the games big improves this season may struggle to get a new deal at the dogs. But there is no shortage of interest in the lanky try scorer with the sharks leading the hunt to snap him up

He form has definitely improved this season. I'd hate to see him go!

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Rugby league week Jonothan wright one of the games big improves this season may struggle to get a new deal at the dogs. But there is no shortage of interest in the lanky try scorer with the sharks leading the hunt to snap him up
He is definitely the most improved player of 2012. Unfortunately for him I don't see him cracking the top team next year unless we have another string of injuries. Some times it's kinder for a club to let a player sign elsewhere to further their career rather than try to resign them for depth.

If he goes he will have the satisfaction of proving a lot of people wrong, the confidence in his own ability thanks to the coaching of the games best, and hopefully (god, please make this happen) a premiership ring

bigbulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So I seen this thread on their forum,

Roosters sign young front rower from bulldogs announcement to be made soon on a big 3 year deal ... wonder who it is? Samisoni Langi?

http://www.thechookpen.com.au/forum/showthread.php?12560-Roosters-sign-new-under-20s-front-rower

Some comments below

"Mate this youngster is 18 years old bigger the any of your starting front rowers in first grade and for Lloyd Perret he dominated him"

"Na mate his long gone his with the dogs.. this player is massive gonna be the next tamou dominates every age with ease the roosters have massive hopes... "
i heard its mitchell mamary. hes a big boy but im not sure if hes any good

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be a big loss. He is out performing wingers on double his money.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
So I seen this thread on their forum,

Roosters sign young front rower from bulldogs announcement to be made soon on a big 3 year deal ... wonder who it is? Samisoni Langi?

http://www.thechookpen.com.au/forum/showthread.php?12560-Roosters-sign-new-under-20s-front-rower

Some comments below

"Mate this youngster is 18 years old bigger the any of your starting front rowers in first grade and for Lloyd Perret he dominated him"

"Na mate his long gone his with the dogs.. this player is massive gonna be the next tamou dominates every age with ease the roosters have massive hopes... "
Soni has been playing there for a little while now.. doubt its him..

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
WE told you a few weeks back how the Sharks were circling tough Bulldogs utility Joel Romelo who kept the competition leaders ticking in the absence of Kris Keating for the past fortnight.

Canterbury have now responded with a two-year offer for Romelo.

The issue for the Darwin-born product is how much opportunity he can get at Belmore, where Mick Ennis, Josh Reynolds and Keating are all established members of the team's spine. Should John Morris decide to continue his career in England next year, Romelo will make the perfect bench foil for Isaac de Gois at Cronulla.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...paying-a-penalty/story-e6frexnr-1226447117425

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope Romelo takes up the 2 yr offer with us. He will always be there or thereabouts for a first grade spot and is a great team man to have around the joint.
Btw far out those sharkies are after anyone and everyone, why dont those bogans that question our cap go ***** about them; gordon, lewis, j roberts plus carney coming up for an upgrade and now theyre chasing wright and romelo.
Hands off shire losers!!!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
WE told you a few weeks back how the Sharks were circling tough Bulldogs utility Joel Romelo who kept the competition leaders ticking in the absence of Kris Keating for the past fortnight.

Canterbury have now responded with a two-year offer for Romelo.

The issue for the Darwin-born product is how much opportunity he can get at Belmore, where Mick Ennis, Josh Reynolds and Keating are all established members of the team's spine. Should John Morris decide to continue his career in England next year, Romelo will make the perfect bench foil for Isaac de Gois at Cronulla.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...paying-a-penalty/story-e6frexnr-1226447117425
Oops just saw this now :o

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I hope Romelo takes up the 2 yr offer with us. He will always be there or thereabouts for a first grade spot and is a great team man to have around the joint.
Btw far out those sharkies are after anyone and everyone, why dont those bogans that question our cap go ***** about them; gordon, lewis, j roberts plus carney coming up for an upgrade and now theyre chasing wright and romelo.
Beacuse we're winning so we must be cheating

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
James Roberts signed 2 years with the Panthers yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.