Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's alright, the bloke will make back 5cases on top when you gives you an over the top invoice once he completes his work :P
Lol so true, funniest thing i have read on an ugly and wet saturday.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Hey guys, i just had a chat to Kris keating, and asked him whats going on with him and contract for 2013
he told me there are a few clubs after him but he wants to stay at the Dogs. also told me that trent hodkinson is having big problems with his knee, dogs very keen to stick with trent hodkinson but trents playing future is not looking very good.

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, i just had a chat to Kris keating, and asked him whats going on with him and contract for 2013
he told me there are a few clubs after him but he wants to stay at the Dogs. also told me that trent hodkinson is having big problems with his knee, dogs very keen to stick with trent hodkinson but trents playing future is not looking very good.
great news if he stays
his being playing better than trent
not so good on trent but was never really sold on him
I know the warriors are after him but they have plenty of half/hookers

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man bad news on Trent. I know some ppl don't rate him but I really think he was gonna own this season. Hopefully he gets everything sorted.

BAD INFLUENCE

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Really? Take it for what its worth but Gus said the other nite that lewis and Jennings 100% will be panthers in 2013.
Not really bud, I'm just being sarcastic as I thought I'd just talk sh¡t like everyone else that does!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Asking for a source is fine. Continually asking for a source, or abusing others because you have a difference in opinion/source.. not quite so,

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Once again mods. This thread is for rumours not pestering people who provide them
This is hardly the place to start spreading rumours damn it!

By the way.. I hear Eastwood has a small peepee.. purple monkey dishwasher.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just talked to a tradie at work who is a Panthers fan, he is dead-set that we have sealed Jennings AND Lewis. He even bet me 2 cases of beer that we will sign them after the Origin period......

Piss up at my house LOL I cant see us nabbing both of them
Jennings is all but signed for the Dogs.

mentioned Eastwood told me this a while back ago he said 90% done

hmm wow hopefully he comes good

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ROOKIE prop Tim Grant impressed his Blues team-mates in a sledging battle with Maroons centre Justin Hodges during the Origin. After the pair clashed, Hodges shouted words to the effect of: “I’ll get square in Brisbane.’’ Grant replied: “What about right here, right now.’’ Hodges quickly backed away.

I LOVE YOU TIM GRANT, IM TURNING HOMOSEXUAL FOR YOU !! god this made my day !!

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.