Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Umm who am I? I'm one of the guys who remembers what a ****ing low life SBW is and the rubbish he said afterwards. He is a germ and anyone who would take him back is a spineless ****wit.

Do you want a medal for anything?
x2 SBW is a low life end of story!!!!

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If SBW wasnt such a dog he would be off contract this yr after a 5 yr bulldogs deal
Funny you should mention that I had a conversation with my dad just the other day about the very same thing

C

chipandchase

nah im a shi%t player and would not fit in at the dogs. Reynolds has been goin awesome leave him there!!!
Finchie you are a good player mate, soo on your resume, but you ain't a halfback mate.
You won't replace Reynolds so the only spot is half and we should look forward not backward
Although even tho in your twilight years you are still faster than turtle

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats Martin Taupau's contract situation?

Been rumoured to the Dragons next year

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gould loves him
I guess you mean Reynolds ??? Well Gould loves a drink also, so what !!! Reynolds has become one of dess' pet projects and I can't see Dess letting the kid slip through his fingers besides Reynolds bleeds Blue & White.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Umm who am I? I'm one of the guys who remembers what a ****ing low life SBW is and the rubbish he said afterwards. He is a germ and anyone who would take him back is a spineless ****wit.

Do you want a medal for anything?
lol

tezza1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate, for someone that is a Canterbury fan, you sound like a bit of a C**k. Fans DON'T stand by fans who stand by $BW. Unless, of course, that fan stands by another fan who stands by $BW as he draws his last breath after being hit by aforementioned bus.
Your a reason why people dislike our fans. Honestly mate your absolute scum. And btw im not your mate. What a sad cnt big Dog hectic name

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
IMO Des isn't looking to 'get rid' of guys like Turner, Stagg, Halatau etc but also won't be keen on paying overs for them either. Same goes for Tolman, I'm sure he's valued but they won't want to be paying him over 300k (under current cap or equivalent in future) when we have a lot of junior talent that can fill the gap in the next few years. I'd expect us to make offers to the above guys, but reasonably conservative offers as the first three guys are getting towards the last few years of prime football. If someone come along and offers them more, then we will wish them the best and thank them for their service.

Based on what the team has been doing this year, i think Halatau is pushing strongest to get a decent offer but is also more likely to get solid offers elsewhere. Turner was great for us early but again won't be getting top dollar. Stagg I'm unsure about, especially with Finucane coming through. Goodwin might get a low offer to stay out of loyalty and for depth.

Really hope we keep Taupau, but get the feeling that he might get a 'Sezer'esque too good to pass up offer elsewhere...Hope I'm wrong. Reynolds will have some $$$ thrown at him when he is due but think he'll stay for less than he could get elsewhere.

Basically the Market will decide who stays and goes as the decision makers make a judgement call on cost vs worth. We might get lucky and keep some guys at great prices, or have 4-5 current FG players get snapped up, especially if we continue to win and make a dent in September.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Your a reason why people dislike our fans. Honestly mate your absolute scum. And btw im not your mate. What a sad cnt big Dog hectic name
You seem a little mad bro...
The reason people dislike our fans are mainly because they support other teams you moron. Doesn't help that the majority are middle easterners who are already stereotyped by society as being unpleasant people to deal with.

BigDog isn't the reason at all, any blue and white blooded supporter here, who still has hatred towards SBW, would agree.

The day SBW walked out, thousands of hearts simultaneously shattered, tens of thousands of tears simultaneously trickled down cheeks, all hope was lost, faith diminished, the hatred that was created within the hearts of so many would be enough to put fear into the heart of Lucifer himself.
If you or any other f*cktard doesn't understand the emotion behind that day in 2008, than you obviously are a clueless dumbarse who needs to catch up on history before posting any further comments here, or anywhere else for that matter.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how things play out coming up to contract renewal time.

Taupau and Payne are similar. Browne and Gavet would offer more at the moment I reckon.

I just hope we retain Joel Romelo, though I have a gut feeling he'll be on the outer, and it'll come back to haunt us.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how things play out coming up to contract renewal time.

Taupau and Payne are similar. Browne and Gavet would offer more at the moment I reckon.

I just hope we retain Joel Romelo, though I have a gut feeling he'll be on the outer, and it'll come back to haunt us.

Why would losing romelo hurt us? Were trying to win an nrl premiership not the nsw cup title again

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We've definitely have 1 too many hookers so I Spose we either lose romello or puimpi

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i wouldnt be surprised if its a deliberate media leak to say to keating wake up and sign or well go for finch ,good tactic if true
Except Keating is already playing his best footy atm...

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why do people think Romelo is some superstar. He goes ok losing hin wont even make the papers
Hard. Surplus to requirements. Would be in the exact same position at just about every other club I reckon.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Only club I can think of where he'd start would be Raiders because they have terrible hookers.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
The anti-Romelo sentiment in this thread sickens me as a member of the human race ...

I bid good day to you .....

(*storms out of thread*)

Status
Not open for further replies.