Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

100% bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
T rex is on origin camp i doubt he is going to be negotiating with anyone at this stage. If daily telegraph or SMH wrote an article saying he signed with us i wouldn't believe it until i see Todd Greenburg holding a press conference.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't give him sh*t guys.. his source's name is probably "sourse".. :/
..and by TREX.. it could be a metaphor for some old a$$ player.. could be signing Terry Lamb next week.. :/

More sarcastic comments to come..

BulldogsFAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
T rex is on origin camp i doubt he is going to be negotiating with anyone at this stage. If daily telegraph or SMH wrote an article saying he signed with us i wouldn't believe it until i see Todd Greenburg holding a press conference.
i really don't understand why people say this.....its like pointing out the obvious! i mean its not like you're not going to believe it after the pressie -_-

its obvious everyone loves rumours as they get the news before anyone else, or if we go by that ^ logic we may as well just delete the rumours thread/nrl gossip on facebook.

not a personal attack on you but so many people i've experienced say this alot. its annoying as hell, you may as well say oh i wont believe it until he puts on our jersey......sigh.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
T Rex will be signing with us in the next few weeks....don't know how much....

the sourse is from a mate in the league... the same mate who told me about Des Hasler being our coach in 2012, 4-5 weeks before kev moore got the punt.. good sourse
I hope your source is better than your spelling !

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
This should be in the Signings / Rumors section. More speculation. When will it ever end. I just want to see the article that proves a particular player has signed. Not just rumours from Sources.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Maybe he means "good sauce"?

I get plenty of good info on the back of my bottle o' ketchup ;)

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dunno how reliable somebody who can't even spell source is....
Its actually Sauce both of you need to get it right!! =p

Mate, would love to see this happen but if you're wrong be prepared

100% bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i really don't understand why people say this.....its like pointing out the obvious! i mean its not like you're not going to believe it after the pressie -_-

its obvious everyone loves rumours as they get the news before anyone else, or if we go by that ^ logic we may as well just delete the rumours thread/nrl gossip on facebook.

not a personal attack on you but so many people i've experienced say this alot. its annoying as hell, you may as well say oh i wont believe it until he puts on our jersey......sigh.
There's a difference, the rumour has already been said that we are talking with tony Williams and that we are going to sign him, all I'm saying is we don't need a thousand different people talking about there "inside source" thats why we have a player movement thread. I think we learnt that after the whole foran thing.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Another perfect reason why people quoting "sources" should have to verify said sources to an admin/mod before they can make unproven claims. It's becomming a joke somewhat with these sort of things.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the harm in a bit of water cooler hearsay?

Next thing you know we'll be asking former first graders to provide team photo's..

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
give him a break guys, hes just posting what hes heard.

i hope he is right.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
my source tells me that T-Rex will be eating steak this week.. Not sure what or if he will have sauce to go with it. Others are saying a gravy type peppercorn or mushroom sauce but not sure yet. Though there is a high chance he will compliment hes small scoop of fries with either tomato or bbq and the possibility with aioli. But it depends if there is plenty of sauce on the steak as many like infusing the chips with gravy or whatever the steak sauce happens to be.
There is an extremely high chance of a salad to complimenthis meal and my source says it will either be Greek or a basic Garden salad.
Will keep you posted....

BulldogsFAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There's a difference, the rumour has already been said that we are talking with tony Williams and that we are going to sign him, all I'm saying is we don't need a thousand different people talking about there "inside source" thats why we have a player movement thread. I think we learnt that after the whole foran thing.
that's definitely a better way of wording things! i totally understand your point of view but i despise that "wont believe till pressie" statement

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another perfect reason why people quoting "sources" should have to verify said sources to an admin/mod before they can make unproven claims. It's becomming a joke somewhat with these sort of things.
I totally agree ,the childish people who just make up a rumour to start a debate totally discredits themselves and this site ,it seems this year more than ever there are more untrue rumours ,as much as I love to hear who the club is getting now I don't believe anything here anymore unless from certain people ,so for those making **** up ,what's the point of doing it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.