Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess he isn't so confident of talking out his ass at the moment, guess it can go back to what its usually used for, copping penis.
Lol thats the call of the day. I've been reading a bit over on that joke of a forum today lol. Ceagle is a deadset nob!! Ive never seen people act like such douche bags over a sport.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hmmm. Pretty sure I'd prefer a professional who can play, that bleeds blue and white.

pjillip98

Waterboy
Reaction score
Des doesn't like Hodkinson because he let him go at manly. So Foran will play halfback and Reynolds will stay at 5/8

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i wonder if they will rub foran and trex out of the grand final poster.

1EyedEagle

Des doesn't like Hodkinson because he let him go at manly. So Foran will play halfback and Reynolds will stay at 5/8
Fozzie is a **** halfback. He did nothing paired with Marshall last year playing for NZ, that won't work.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way that's gonna happen. Foran isn't gonna leave manly to play half, and des wouldn't put him there. Foran is 5/8, simple as that. Reynolds is enthusiastic and gives 100% and he's great to be in the team but I highly doubt he's gonna force hodko out and foz to a new position.

C

chipandchase

No way that's gonna happen. Foran isn't gonna leave manly to play half, and des wouldn't put him there. Foran is 5/8, simple as that. Reynolds is enthusiastic and gives 100% and he's great to be in the team but I highly doubt he's gonna force hodko out and foz to a new position.
Lmao

It will be Foran 7 and Reynolds 6

Foran and hodkinson already shown they can't win a comp together

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lmao

It will be Foran 7 and Reynolds 6

Foran and hodkinson already shown they can't win a comp together
You mean when they were missing half their team due to injury in 2010 and still came close to causing an upset in the first week of the finals?

If foran comes it will be a Hodkinson/foran combo

Status
Not open for further replies.