Not open for further replies.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So too much hate is the answer to my "question"

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mortimer is so much better than soward and when did i say I thut his hair was pretty?

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mortimer is better than soward ? , please go stand in front of the mirror and give yourself an uppercut and then go back to licking windows , check the taupau thread

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mortimer is better than soward ? , please go stand in front of the mirror and give yourself an uppercut and then go back to licking windows , check the taupau thread
Well I mean I wud prefer him playing in the blue n whites than coward.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lets prefer none. Mortimer had his chance to join us and soward is a cat.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For the right price most def , Mortimer couldn't crack it at parra and is a back up for the roosters he would struggle for a spot in our 20's , I would have pumipi before Mortimer , yes I know he is whinger and I'll never forget his dive in "09? But he obviously has more footballing ability than keating , Mortimer and I dare say hoko , he was a nsw player last year wasn't he ?

BUGDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mortimer would be realistic. Soward would want somewhere that guarantees him first crack at 5/8. Morts would be happy to play NSw cup with the chance of playing 1st grade..
Does anyone know whats happening with Romelo???

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I never said that we would necessarily lose Barba to sign Thursto. What I said was that I would like to sign Thurston, but would not like to sign him if it meant any of those scenario's would take place. I at no point suggested that it would be likely Barba is ever granted a release, I at no point suggested that it's likely we sign Thurston.

Please read peoples posts carefully before responding to them, especially if you plan to be argumentative.
But I did read your post and it was ridiculous to even mention barbas name in it when he was/still is contracted to the club far longer then our captain is.. Our pups are our main priority and des wouldn't allow them to walk unless he saw no potential in them..

Don't make up ridiculous scenarios mate.. Sit back and enjoy the ride

P

Promiscuous

I believe the English term is 'avin a larf mate'. Matty would be laughing that anyone believes that one, they do that sort of thing all the time. The General has struggled for form at Salford these past 2 years, so there is no way he is coming back to play.
Always possible that he's been signed to pay in NSW Cup and help develop juniors.

Highly doubt this is true though.
Luke always said that we he comes back ot Oz, he will be in the stands with all the supporters....
Perhaps the General is talking about his Kennel membership for next year =P
u guys are all nerdy spastics

edit******** and that slimey kenny for calling me a ****wit

Woods

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The amount of idiots on this forum is growing rapidly.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
But I did read your post and it was ridiculous to even mention barbas name in it when he was/still is contracted to the club far longer then our captain is.. Our pups are our main priority and des wouldn't allow them to walk unless he saw no potential in them..

Don't make up ridiculous scenarios mate.. Sit back and enjoy the ride

:frusty:

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
While I shudder at the thought, there comes a point where if the offer was low enough we'd have to consider it as part of due-diligence .... lets just hope Wigan comes through eh ?
Soward should never be mentioned by anyone associated with the bulldogs unless it's to induce laughter. The bloke has been faking an injury for the past couple of weeks because he was going to be dropped, the gutless prick.

If that is the direction we want to go then you'd get better value if you stuck that gay little headgear on a tampon and putting that on the field. Chances are if someone tripped on the string it would end up with a higher tackle count than Soward ever would

Status
Not open for further replies.